Another defeat and the trap door starts to open wider for our club I did enjoy MOTD though and seeing Chio having what looked like a great game for him.

No shows: Full house, well done one and all.

Weekly winner(s): Clarkey and LeedsMiller thought these fixtures were hard, but neither faired badly. On the other hand, yours truly had a mare. Seven of you scored double digits, and in no particular order, xxxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx and xxxxx all scoring 10 normal points. Then along comes a whirlwind to sweep everyone aside by scoring 13 points, not bad at all in fact very good. A nice hefty 18 points in total, well done to xxxxxxxx, a cracking score indeed.

Predict a Score: Another one that left us all with nothing as Leicester smashed Stoke City 0-5. To say some fans aren't happy, Enzo Maresca has threatened to leave Leicester after some of their fans expressed they weren't happy with his style of play! 11 points clear and they aren't happy????? The mind boggles. Anyway, this now moves on to a triple rollover next weekend.

Jokers played: Two played. xxxxxx scored four so doubles to eight points while xxxxxxx scored 10 and racks up 20 in total.

Wooden Spoon(s): Going through the scores and for quite some time I thought the spoon was all mine on a very poor 3 points. Then along came three more kind people to save my blushes and only scored 2 points and they were xxxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxxxx. Thank you gents the spoons are all yours this time

We have a change at the top. With his score of 18 points xxxxxx now sits aloft as xxxxxx drops down to second place and lord knows how xxxxx is still in third place? Still tight with the charging pack vying for a European slot and all to play for. There was also quite a few moves up and down the table.

Well done to four more of you having now reached or passed the 200 points barrier.

Check it all out now.....