+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle United fan ban and Premier League "Stasi"

Newcastle United fan ban and Premier League "Stasi"

This is unbelievable.

A female football fan has been given a 3 season ban for saying on Twitter that trans women are not women.

This happened after the Premier League set up a special unit to trawl through people's Twitter accounts looking for "wrongthink".

They then compiled a dossier detailing where she lives, works and where she walked her dog. The 11-page "target profile", marked confidential, included data on "associated aliases" and "vulnerabilities".

We're turning into Communist China.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ermier-league/

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/02/03/...stadium-stasi/

The drip, drip, drip of brainwashing.

You WILL think this way

Starts with fairly minor stuff like rainbow laces, taking the knee etc then develops into something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

You WILL think this way

Starts with fairly minor stuff like rainbow laces, taking the knee etc then develops into something like this.
    The funny thing is, Newcastle United is owned by the Saudis who enforce the death penalty for homo***uality.

They've certainly got her licked.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    This is unbelievable.

A female football fan has been given a 3 season ban for saying on Twitter that trans women are not women.

This happened after the Premier League set up a special unit to trawl through people's Twitter accounts looking for "wrongthink".

They then compiled a dossier detailing where she lives, works and where she walked her dog. The 11-page "target profile", marked confidential, included data on "associated aliases" and "vulnerabilities".

We're turning into Communist China.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ermier-league/

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/02/03/...stadium-stasi/
    Disgraceful, and shame on the premier league. If we had real human rights lawyers they would take up the case, I suggest she should contact the free speech union, they have won numerous cases in recent years. What makes me laugh is Newcastle is owned by Saudis, a country that still carries out public beheadings.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Disgraceful, and shame on the premier league. If we had real human rights lawyers they would take up the case, I suggest she should contact the free speech union, they have won numerous cases in recent years. What makes me laugh is Newcastle is owned by Saudis, a country that still carries out public beheadings.
    Yes she has contacted them, the Daily Sceptic is run by Toby Young who set that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    They've certainly got her licked.
    That is so wrong .
    Not even funny.

A trans woman isn’t a biological woman especially if it has a ***** .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

You WILL think this way

What's your take on The Bible Grist?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    That is so wrong .
    Not even funny.
    There has to be one that attempts to twist my posts these days .....why am I not surprised it's you. I thought it might have been the other clown though.

READ IT AGAIN!!!!! Licked = Beaten in other words. they have her beaten, does that read any clearer to you?

I never gave it a second thought until now because you've raised something that's not even there.

Now we all know how your mind works!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast