+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Mansfield Town FC 03.02.24 [EFL L2]

Well what a fantastic weekend for us staggies,its all the better for me this wonderful sunday morning reading all these salty comments by you notts fans dont think ive seen one comment actually being gracious towards us ,thats what makes it all so enjoyable at least you wont have to forfeit six points to us next year .And we might even have a fourth stand next time you travel to the mill

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Think automatic promotion has gone now, if it hadn't before today, I still think we'll make the play offs as I honestly think we still have a good run of results in us but top 3 is just too much to ask.
    Can't argue with that. Although tbh I think it really went back when we lost Matty Palmer injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Scamps View Post
    Well what a fantastic weekend for us staggies,its all the better for me this wonderful sunday morning reading all these salty comments by you notts fans dont think ive seen one comment actually being gracious towards us ,thats what makes it all so enjoyable at least you wont have to forfeit six points to us next year .And we might even have a fourth stand next time you travel to the mill
    Morning Staggy, you are awake early this morning, is it a little cold in the poundshop doorway.
    Get your sleeping bag folded up, it'll soon be soup kitchen time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Morning Staggy, you are awake early this morning, is it a little cold in the poundshop doorway.
    Get your sleeping bag folded up, it'll soon be soup kitchen time.
    If only you knew my real circumstances ,but annoying the likes of you makes it the more pleasing

Look a bit harder, some of us commented on how you can see your team looks like it’s been moulded over a period of time. Personally I have no gripes with Mansfield, you have it right at the back which we obviously don’t and an outstanding guy in midfield too. Again, as someone else said earlier I think you will go up. As for us I think we could learn a lot by looking at the type of players that you have recruited (especially defensively) we (the club) need to look at our recruitment policy as a matter of urgency and re-build certain areas of our team for a promotion push next season. Good Luck!

Stags did a good job with limited resources of halting us in my opinion. Clough knows we have no Plan B. And he sets up accordingly. If that is Mansfield at their current best then you will need a hell of a rebuild if you go up. I thought you were building a hotel there. Now go and celebrate and leave us alone to fester in a pit of despair you horrible little man!

If only you knew my real circumstances ,but annoying the likes of you makes it the more pleasing
    I Think we can all know of your real circumstances, think your mother explained it to a good many of us.
    Don't take it serious, its only banter, and we all hope that your new 4th stand is a success,and we all hope that we don't have forfeit 6 points to your team again.

Let me guess - you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, then fell for the charms of millionaire John Radford.

Glad you enjoyed your cup final win, and I suspect you’re right that you won’t be playing us next season. I’m pretty confident that we’ll overtake you at some point in the next few years, but enjoy the adventure in the meantime.

That's one hell of a sentence.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 04-02-2024 at 08:19 AM.

Has anyone seen a video of the chance that apparently crossed the line or the penalty shout? They didn't make the highlights for some reason, despite being two of the most important moments. I mean, even Mansfield fans are saying it crossed the line.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast