+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we love our coffee in the mornings ? Lets drink Israeli coffee??

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would much prefer it if you lot would discover the way to stop killing Palestinians Balan.
    It would help if anti-semitic, Islamists death cults could find a way to live peacefully on the same planet as Jewish people. There are many Palestinian muslims live and work in Israel, how many Jews live and work in Gaza, Syria, Lebanon or Iran for instance ?

And the UNRWA wouldn't be losing funding if it's employees hadn't been involved in the Oct 7th raping and baby killing massacres.

Reply if you want mon ami, but I won't see it, I don't get involved any more, so I won't be opening this thread again.
    Last edited by sinkov; 04-02-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It would help if anti-semitic, Islamists death cults could find a way to live peacefully on the same planet as Jewish people. There are many Palestinian muslims live and work in Israel, how many Jews live and work in Gaza, Syria, Lebanon or Iran for instance ?

And the UNRWA wouldn't be losing funding if it's employees hadn't been involved in the Oct 7th raping and baby killing massacres.

Reply if you want mon ami, but I won't see it, I don't get involved any more, so I won't be opening this thread again.
    Faced with an existential threat what else would anyone do?

Attachment 25669

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''Uncultured coffee beans, I like my coffee uncultured and in your face, no that's a lie, I prefer tea.'' we have some dim wits on here !!!!
    We have some apologists for cultural and human genocide too Balan...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    How can that happen? Its a natural pastime. For $500 you can come here and shoot as many as you want. It's a new game show. Or if you are a bit 'touchy' we have the cardboard look alike shooting game with the M 16, they dress you in an I D F uniform and away you go ! But if you like, you may join the IDF women and girls section, and shoot with them? (that's extra! But they are told to smile at certain 'tough guys') After in the Officers club you may join them ,free drinks for 'British ex Army, but its OK, just say your regiment was the Bengali lancers or something ,they never check. But come spring time ,in summer all Brits turn a pinkish red in the sun here. Its really embarrassing!!
    One of your game show IDF sniper victims Balan...

Attachment 25671

Of course the person who wrote this would want to make it so tragic. A person riding a bike in Gaza city? So a sniper? You know a sniper works alone in secret. Then on the border? Should I say on the border if the sniper is inside he is at some danger of being shot at. (so that can not be !) Could he shoot at someone on a bike in Gaza city, from the border? Inside a built up area? Now lets say a man is shot ,in the picture is he just left there? Then Israelis being outside the fence ,what do they do poke the rifle though the wire? Enough time that at least 5 cats come?? Shots have been fired and nobody looks to see why?? First if there is some shooting, people would come out to see what happened! They know the sound of gun shots. Then if someone ,in this case is shot at? He is just left on the pavement. How long does it take for five cats to come? So nobody comes to see ,or to offer help?? Ask why the cats do not run away when someone comes to photograph the scene??

The Gaza editing ''bluff team'' can really work on ''some English people!''

(Then again if you brought those cats to be able to photograph the picture, the cats would not be scared of you? I could ask if that man was shot? Does his bike finishes up on his back??) Houses near the border do not have pavements !! Its just a reddish soil there ,not black like in England. The photo is from inside central Gaza City, but it is reported he is hit by a sniper? Could a sniper shoot someone from the border inside Gaza city?? He must be the worlds greatest sniper? In Gaza the soil is reddish, plus if a sniper shot him, as in the photo, it must be near the border fence, but no red soil, or sandy coloured soil in the photo?

I think this poor man went out to the fish market, but did not buy anything. Just walking inside there its smells, fishy!! (like the photo?)

One sign sums it all up perfectly...

Attachment 25672

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have some apologists for cultural and human genocide too Balan...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTUK_email
    Efin hell. Clarets Tony and his gay, limp wristed mates would be Odein on the happy pills if that was on UTC.

Fair play to thee BT 👏

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Efin hell. Clarets Tony and his gay, limp wristed mates would be Odein on the happy pills if that was on UTC.

Fair play to thee BT ��
    That's just the way we roll on here b_c.

Attachment 25677

These South African lawyers do push their luck, ''complicity with Israel??'' They (in Gaza ) fire rockets at us ,what are we supposed to do ? Offer them cakes and biscuits?? I think the 'ego 'of some of these S A lawyers has grown a little to much, what has happened to them ? Now they think they are riding on top of the world ?

BT it is not really about Israel these ego warriors are on about its the UK !! Actions have re-actions. you are forgetting Britain's history in S A.

When Great Britain went to war with France in 1793, both countries tried to capture the Cape so as to control the important sea route to the East. The British occupied the Cape in 1795, ending the Dutch East India Company’s role in the region. The Cape became a ***** base for Britain prior to the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, and the Cape’s economy was meshed with that of Britain. A large group of British settlers arrived in 1820; this, together with a high European birth rate and wasteful land usage, produced an acute land shortage, which was alleviated only when the British acquired more land through ''massive military intervention'' (Oh dear that was not good!!) against Africans on the eastern frontier.
    Until the 1840s the British vision of the colony did not include African citizens (referred to pejoratively by the British as “Kaffirs”), so, as Africans lost their land, they were expelled across the Great Fish River, the unilaterally proclaimed eastern border of the colony. Did you see that BT ....''so, as Africans lost their land, they were expelled across the Great Fish River,'' Britain that peace loving country could not do that !!! History must be false??

The first step in this process included attacks in 1811–12 by the British army on the Xhosa groups, the Gqunukhwebe and Ndlambe. An attack by the Rharhabe-Xhosa on Graham’s Town (Grahamstown) in 1819 provided the pretext for the annexation of more African territory, to the Keiskamma River. Various Rharhabe-Xhosa groups were driven from their lands throughout the early 1830s. They counterattacked in December 1834, and Governor Benjamin D’Urban ordered a major invasion the following year, during which thousands of Rharhabe-Xhosa died. Is that why these lawyers want Britain by the balls?? Nah, Britain could not do such a thing ,history must be false! Best to forget history ,lets have more 'Shalom, Shalom'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)