+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So, Warnock's first post-matcher.....

I'm done.
    Give me a shout in May.
    I have never been a particularly huge fan of him, but equally not got too many issues with him. Bit old school, and some of his views go against mine, but nothing that will stop him (initially) getting my full backing as dons manager. And you never know, I (we) might come to think he is a top bloke in time.

I thought he conducted himself very well last night. Getting in the 4th officials lug, backed his players, praised the fans, called out that more effort was needed by some of the squad but without sailing anyone down the river. I had no issues with what he had to say and look forward to seeing if he can put some (proverbial) rockets up some a**es.

I’d bet anything that McInnes voted for Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d bet anything that McInnes voted for Brexit

Never considered that when he was with us. A matter to be argued out in the pub, rather than a reason for me not to back him managing our team.

Although, for the most part, Brexit voters are c**ts. I will caveat that by saying I do know a couple of OK sorts who voted for it. Nobody's perfect, but everyone stands a chance as long as they don't support Rangers (cue the "Warnock" supports Rangers rants)

Something else I’ve noticed this season.

With the odd honourable exception (yes Bojan that’s you) £400-£500k transfer fees really don’t get you much in the way of football players these days…

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    couldn't help but notice, Colin went to talk to the ref before going anywhere near his players. The measure of the Man.
    This is an absolute madness of a view as to what happened. Got to wonder if some people have eyes or a brain and if they do, are they connected to one another?

Rangers are appealing the red card shown to one of their players last night.

I know it's hardly news. Rangers appeal every red card they receive.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post

Can we appeal the decisions on Goldson playing basketball again

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    No. We're not allowed to make frivolous appeals.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post

It's an absolute certainty they will win the appeal, partly because it's sevco and partly if we are being objective I would have been pretty miffed if an Aberdeen player had been sent off for that in any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post

https://x.com/vivasheep/status/17552...1hoqdL1abV878g

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast