+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Yup you kinda make my point for me.. Had they had that attitude in the games you mention. we wouldn't be stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.
    But we did and we have a new manager. The writing was on the wall for a while with Robson.

I get you don't like Warnock, fair enough. Not seeing how he is obnoxious through.

He is here for around 5 months, just get behind behind him. We have had bigger w@nkers than him in charge over the years.

I can take getting beat, but I really hate that Cantwell boy. Nae up with the hun scum of yesteryear, but a right cretin of a human.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I can take getting beat, but I really hate that Cantwell boy. Nae up with the hun scum of yesteryear, but a right cretin of a human.
    He’s such a wee fanny. The type of player I can’t stand anyway but put him in a hun strip…

Apparently there was an incredibly handsome Aberdeen fan caught on SKY last night before kick off. I couldn’t possibly say, I was at the game

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So, Warnock's first post-matcher.....

I'm done.
    Give me a shout in May.
    Yip, me too sneckie

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So, Warnock's first post-matcher.....

I'm done.
    Give me a shout in May.
    Eh ? I thought he was being fairly diplomatic about thingsHe won't be as nice behind closed doors. ( And got a dig in about Hun shenanigans with a smile in his face )

He'll have Roos on double traing learning to catch shots. And reckon he now knows Jonny Hayes legs are gone.

Be interesting to see team and substitutions for Bonnyrig . He'll want to see Sokler and Duncan play , at least at some point. And if Roos starts I'll be watching for an improvement in his kicking out too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s such a wee fanny. The type of player I can’t stand anyway but put him in a hun strip…

Apparently there was an incredibly handsome Aberdeen fan caught on SKY last night before kick off. I couldn’t possibly say, I was at the game
    Have you gotta tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Have you gotta tattoo?
    That definitely wasn’t me

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That definitely wasn’t me
    I didn't think so. Pretty sure vegetarians aren't usually that big.

Apologies if that was anyone else on here I'm a big lad myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I didn't think so. Pretty sure vegetarians aren't usually that big.

Apologies if that was anyone else on here I'm a big lad myself.
    Apology accepted *

* It wasnt me

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    couldn't help but notice, Colin went to talk to the ref before going anywhere near his players. The measure of the Man.
    Because the players were in the far corner of the ground applauding the fans and he went to cut short the "chat" Clemente was having with the ref...but if it suits your agenda crack on.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast