+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rangers v Aberdeen

Another game against one of the few sides not to have beaten Aberdeen in the league this season.

It's on Tuesday night, and Leven has said he doesn't know if he will be in charge for that one.

As long as they go down and play with the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, I’ll accept whatever result we get…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    As long as they go down and play with the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, I’ll accept whatever result we get…

the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, Shinnie said something interesting after Celtic game.. he said the players themselves decided at HT to come out and have a real go. So they can raise themselves for these kind of games.. Hopefully Mr C W@nker will hve little or no impact. Seems the players are fully capable themselves. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, Shinnie said something interesting after Celtic game.. he said the players themselves decided at HT to come out and have a real go. So they can raise themselves for these kind of games.. Hopefully Mr C W@nker will hve little or no impact. Seems the players are fully capable themselves. We'll see.
    Did you not see our performances against St Johnstone, Hearts and Dundee? Can't recall us raising our game much against either team, especially after going a goal down at Tynecastle.

Until they start turning up in every game, then the manager needs to send them out with a rocket up their collective arses and ensure they know the standard required for every game.

We have some good players, but they shouldn't get to dictate when they want to turn up.

Utterly shambolic again.

Roos just needs to get in the fücking bin…

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Did you not see our performances against St Johnstone, Hearts and Dundee? Can't recall us raising our game much against either team, especially after going a goal down at Tynecastle.

Until they start turning up in every game, then the manager needs to send them out with a rocket up their collective arses and ensure they know the standard required for every game.

We have some good players, but they shouldn't get to dictate when they want to turn up.
    Yup you kinda make my point for me.. Had they had that attitude in the games you mention. we wouldn't be stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.

stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.
    Haven't seen him pick his nose or blow snot out of one of his nostrils so far so perhaps an improvement in that department.

I don’t think you can blame Warnock for that performance he only came in the door yesterday.

He must now realise he’s got a lot of work ahead of him and he’s not going to have as much fun as he is hoping to have up here.

Roos is so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if Paddy Kenny shows up at Pittodrie in the near future.

Yup you kinda make my point for me.. Had they had that attitude in the games you mention. we wouldn't be stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.
    But we did and we have a new manager. The writing was on the wall for a while with Robson.

I get you don't like Warnock, fair enough. Not seeing how he is obnoxious through.

He is here for around 5 months, just get behind behind him. We have had bigger w@nkers than him in charge over the years.

It's an 8pm kick off in Govan, and it's live on Sky Sports. Which is unusual, seeing as Rangers are at home.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast