+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Charlton a bigger club than the Millers?

Obviously they're bigger than us, former premier league team getting 20 plus thousand gates in top flight. However we are in a better position to get back promoted if we do go down but I suppose if Charlton get back in championship they'll probably stay there a while.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    It's entirely relevant and deserves a separate thread.

CAM will close it down though so don't worry

He won't be happy until there is just him an LOL Morgan on the board agreeing with each other
    No it isn't and no it doesn't. It's only relevant in the context of Nathan Jones having been appointed manager at Charlton and that's where it was being discussed including by yourself.

I wouldn't have closed this thread I would have merged it but considering the OT aspects of it I'll leave it as is now.

If you don't like the site or the way it's run you have the choice to go and discuss RUFC on other sites/social media and leave me and Lol to continue our bromance in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No it isn't and no it doesn't. It's only relevant in the context of Nathan Jones having been appointed manager at Charlton and that's where it was being discussed including by yourself.

I wouldn't have closed this thread I would have merged it but considering the OT aspects of it I'll leave it as is now.

If you don't like the site or the way it's run you have the choice to go and discuss RUFC on other sites/social media and leave me and Lol to continue our bromance in peace.
    Bet you are a referee.

I think it shows how much we've grown as a club over the last few years that we've eclipsed bigger outfits like Charlton, Bolton, Pompey etc. Maybe Mr Jones prefers that London to a town that seems to make every 'worst place to live list'.

It is much easier to attract players to London, especially foreign players and getting young lads out of premier league academies. The London factor is a big thing here, however they have had awful ownership in recent years and you never know the real motives for the new owner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12