+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Colin W@nker

This.

He is just a top finisher. I’ve always struggled with strikers if I’m honest, all through my career. I’ve been good at goalies and centre-halves and midfielders but never really with a striker. It’s ironic isn’t it coming to this stage of my career I’ve got probably the best one I’ve ever had.”

Semantics, perhaps but "the best I've ever coached/worked with", doesn't sound so conceited.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    the lure of being in the dugout at his beloved Ibrox brought him up early.

Hope he enjoys his day oot in the big smoke, he will be impressed with the away crowd , and that cup final atmosphere whenever they enjoy a trip to the Ibrox. He will huv goosebumps when he hears the Ibrox roar, and tbh he seems like a guid min. Well done on the appointment. Hope he takes some points far the kerpit sweepirs

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...celtic-rangers

A nice wee interview with Mr Warnock.

I think he may have realized that the squad isn't all that great.

Interesting that he sees Shinnie as the only leader we have in the squad. I knew we don't have a lot of leaders in the squad, but thought Devlin would have been one.

I get the feeling, regardless of who is manager, that another high turnover of players will be happening in the summer.

He's been praising Scottish referees now, saying they are better than the ones in England.

Did he not have to pass a medical before getting the job?

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    He's been praising Scottish referees now, saying they are better than the ones in England.

Did he not have to pass a medical before getting the job?
    You think he honestly believes that?
    Didn't look like he thought much of the bitb on Saturday watching him on the touchline.

He comes out and has a pop at them, he cops a ban.

I think he is playing games with them.

[“I look at the league and it is a bit closer now [but] those two [Celtic and Rangers] are miles ahead at the minute financially.”

Warnock praised Dons striker Bojan Miovski, but is not convinced the club will be able to hold on to North Macedonia international for long.

“I think they possibly will sell him in the summer,” Warnock said. “I think he would fit in with the top two as well.]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aberdeen

****er by name...

How would that help us?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234