+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colin W@nker

Welcome about Col…I mean Neil, 3 points the morns night and you’ll be an instant hero!

He's been spikkin tae the media:

He hopes to put a smile on the Dons fans' faces
    Wants to win the Scottish Cup
    Not here for the money (just as well)
    Originally planned to start next weekend, but the lure of being in the dugout at his beloved Ibrox brought him up early.

His interview was pure new manager quote bingo, he's obviously had plenty of practice at it.

Holding my nose until the end of the season.
    Don't want this clown anywhere near our club but he's here now so muddle on until May.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    As for his 'hun' background. He is first and foremost a Sheffield Utd supporter. The Rangers thing is the usual answer if you ask a guff what their favourite Scottish team is.
    In the interview where he said supported the huns, he explains after it's only to wind up Alan Brazil

I thought that was a great first interview - he is his own man, that's for sure. If he does what he says he's going to do, which is give everyone a chance, organise to suit his best players and flex the approach depending on who he's up against, then I think a lot of our moans on here from the last 9 months will have been addressed. Let's give the man our support while he's here.

Amusing little video on YouTube contrasting him with Guardiola: https://youtu.be/8x2AFPXfrBs?si=96xRfVWXtn8ci0Ai

Best comment on him so far… “He’s 63 years older than The Rangers”.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Holding my nose until the end of the season.
    Don't want this clown anywhere near our club but he's here now so muddle on until May.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Best comment on him so far… “He’s 63 years older than The Rangers”.
    Haha - virtual like button pressed…

He’s clearly a bit of a nob but he’s got years of experience & won’t stand for any SFA/Weegia shyte. Livi & County will keep us up & if we don’t win the SC, it’ll just be like the last 34 years of my life

Well worth a gamble imo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast