+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is he alright ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Our future is bright; Trafford, Assignon, Beyer, Esteve, Al-Dakhil, Berge, Massengo, JBG, Odobert, Foster, Amdouni & Koleosho amongst others will ensure that.
    Esteve is a loan player BT and JBG is hopefully not our future…

I agree that Kompany did not look his normal positive self, but was he not like that pre match as well? I wish him all the best. As CiB is saying, mistakes are made all the time when you try to achieve something. If he (or our players) start to get afraid of making mistakes, that’s when we’re in serious trouble. And booing is nothing but destructive. If you think you are helping the club or anyone else you need to think again.

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post

I agree that Kompany did not look his normal positive self, but was he not like that pre match as well?
    I saw his presser before the Fulham game, he seemed his normal relaxed positive self. His latest one this afternoon left me wondering as well, he was OK, but to me he seems a bit deflated, like a light's gone out inside him. Probably just my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Do you want to see Vinni sacked Ballcock ? You haven't actually said it although that's what your posts are implying, do you want him gone ?
    I wanted him out last November after the Bournemouth defeat. Since the January transfer window has now passed, he should be given until the summer.

I don't think he is the man to take us out of the championship, because I feel he has lost the respect of the majority

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    I wanted him out last November after the Bournemouth defeat. Since the January transfer window has now passed, he should be given until the summer.

I don't think he is the man to take us out of the championship, because I feel he has lost the respect of the majority
    I was at the Bournemouth game b_c, their first goal should have been chalked off for a foul on Cullen, their second was a wind driven fluke and Jay Rod had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside following a 8 minute long VAR deliberation.

Fine margins my mate and VK was not to blame for any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post

Thank you for replying ballcock, if you want him out then it makes some sort of sense you saying it was good that he was getting booed. If the owners are thinking about sacking a manager then the fans booing can tip the balance, in Vinnis case I don't think it does any good, Mr Pace is not going to sack Vinni, he's not even thinking about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)