+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FA Investigating Jodi Jones Behaviour at Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

ps That ref has officiated a Mansfield game five times, and you've won all five. He might as well have put a yellow shirt on for most of the game.
    That’s an interesting stat. Purely coincidence of course.

Personally I thought Clough got into his head with the little tantrum the previous week. Jones’ treatment was ridiculous, I didn’t need a neutral fan sitting next to me, I’ve got eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's funny that a neutral fan who watched it with me said he was being fouled constantly. Who'd have thought it eh?
    Did you and Stagnificent sit next but one to each other? There aren't normally many 'neutrals' who go to Field Mill .

My nieces partner is a Stags fan and he said to me why does Jones keep falling over looking for free kicks? I pointed out how Notts fans saw it. It just shows how 2 sets of fans see two different games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Did you and Stagnificent sit next but one to each other? There aren't normally many 'neutrals' who go to Field Mill .
    Ha ha mine was on I follow, I'm not sure I could convince a friend to go to Mansfield with me, I mean who would really want to if they didn't have to.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456