+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Barnsley-v-Leyton Orient

Romared Match Thoughts--Barnsley-v-Leyton Orient

Orient have been tearing up the league recently and are now flirting (not that kind Jean) with the Play Off Zone. Their last eight results are--

Orient 1 Charlton 0
    Orient 0 Wycombe 0
    Cambridge 0 Orient 2
    Portsmouth 0 Orient 3
    Orient 1 Bolton 0
    Reading 1 Orient 1
    Orient 3 Carlisle 2
    Port Vale 0 Orient 1

They ought to come to Grove Street with a bit of confidence so Neill and Jon's men will need to be at it from the off. Richie Wellens seems to have got them organised so a tough one on Saturday.

Go Well Neill and Jon's Men !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-02-2024 at 02:42 PM.

It's difficult to call this one? Last 3 were against poor teams, the Bolton result stands out best for me, I would have said Pompey as well but they were on a poor run and Orient played them at a good time. Like us they seem better away from home. Having said all that you can only beat what is in front of you.
    No doubt this will be difficult they are confident, play well away and we are not so good at home.
    Wouldn't surprise me if we won, drew or lost it depends on which Barnsley turn up tomorrow.

I think it will be a tight affair especially with their current form including some notable scalps , however I fancy us to take the points winning by the odd goal , well hopefully !

Not sure whether I'm watching it or not , we are going out for a carvery tomorrow dinner time so coupled with a few pints I'll probably have a nap Saturday afternoon .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not sure whether I'm watching it or not , we are going out for a carvery tomorrow dinner time so coupled with a few pints I'll probably have a nap Saturday afternoon .
    Beef. Pork or Gammo ? Or a bit of each ?

I always make a mound of veg and then put on Yorkshire and gravy last.

Keep plate horizontal when returning to table.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Beef. Pork or Gammo ? Or a bit of each ?

I always make a mound of veg and then put on Yorkshire and gravy last.

Keep plate horizontal when returning to table.
    Bit of each every time SB .

Am going for a 0-0 result

You tuck in well Animal !!

Agree about today being a tough game.

We need to get our home form to the level of our away form. Bolton away was like chalk and cheese to the Carlisle and Exeter home games. Today would be a good time to start the improvement. Hopefully with them coming into the game in excellent form it might mean they attack us a little bit, rather than sitting deep in defence.

Name:  IMG_8675.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  17.0 KB

REDS: Roberts (GK), Cotter, Williams (c), de Gevigney, Earl, Cadden, Kane, Connell, Phillips, McAtee, Cole.
    Subs: Killip (GK), Pines, O'Keeffe, Russell, Grant, Marsh, Cosgrove.

ORIENT: Brynn (GK), James, Happe, Brown, Sotirou, Moncur, El Mizouni, Forde, Beckles (c), O'Neill, Galbraith.
    Subs: Howes (GK), Pigott, Cooper, Pratley, Adu-Adjei, Hunt, Edwards.

We keep the same 11 as last week at Bolton, but Aiden Marsh replaces Max Watters on the bench. Still no Jamie McCart.

Williams couldn’t tackle animals carvery, we’re always weak when the balls on the right side of our defense.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast