+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Gillingham 09.02.24 [EFL L2]

⚽Match Thread vs. Gillingham 09.02.24 [EFL L2]

Putting this up early. Team news to follow around 6:45pm
    COYP!!!
    Last edited by skandark; 09-02-2024 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Dates wrong should be the 9th argghhh!

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Very very disappointing line up. None of the new lads and even more defence on bench. Negative negative negative
    Not sure if you're reacting to the first team news post that was made in error or the actual team news but Warner is in the team and so is Robertson - Not sure who else you're expecting to see? This looks like our strongest 11 right now in my opinion, we just need to click again and get a run of good results together.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-09 185351.jpg
Views: 1910
Size:  16.7 KB

Very very disappointing line up. None of the new lads and even more defence on bench. Negative negative negative
    Eh? Warner is on, he's new. Robertson again, he's new, plus Morias back on bench...which gives us one more attacker than last week???
    Sorry, I'm confused. You weren't expecting to see Jatta were you? He's not gonna get his visa cleared for a bit yet. The other lad Charlie Caulkett or whatever he's called will be nowhere near match fit.

My bad, reacting to first team sheet. Would like to see the new midfielder in the bench .

No worries mate, I reacted the same when I saw no Warner and assumed he was injured

Feeling confident we can get back to winning ways tonight, COYP.

My bad, reacting to first team sheet. Would like to see the new midfielder in the bench .
    Meh if he's unfit then he won't be able to do anything Austin can't. Would rather he got up to speed first than gave us substandard performances and written off by some of the fans.

There's more than enough there to dispatch Gillingham.

Never mind all that Gillingham have a real life player called Shadrach....well I never!

Get in!!!! Crowley

Watching on ifollow.
    Absolutely battering them to be fair .

JJ with 18th assist...record breaker!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast