+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Clearout Who Would You Let Go?

Summer Clearout Who Would You Let Go?

I know some are under contract but if it was a perfect world:

Stone
    Nemane
    Cameron
    Brindley
    Baldwin
    Morias
    Randall
    O Brien
    McGoldrick (possibly)
    Slocombe
    Last edited by keldsyke; 09-02-2024 at 09:51 PM.

Add Rawlinson to that list and Adebayo rowling

Stone
    Brindley
    Cameron
    JOB
    Slocombe
    Nemane
    Rawlinson
    TAR
    Morias
    Randall

Would love to get them all gone but it just isn't gonna happen, at least not all at once. Plus do any of us really have the confidence in the recruitment team to find us improvements we need, especially with how they're performed this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Stone
    Plus do any of us really have the confidence in the recruitment team to find us improvements we need, especially with how they're performed this season.
    Agree, I’ve said it before although there have been some absolutely outstanding recruitment imo 75% of it has been bad, too many ‘Lucky Dips, hoping they will come good. I was thinking earlier about the posts earlier in the year about the disbandment of the recruitment team due to redundancies and if there really is any truth in it. I think the brothers have seriously underestimated League 2, if we didn’t have as many points on the board now I would be seriously worried about avoiding relegation.

Clowns !!!

Stone
    Slocombe
    Brindley
    Rawlinson
    Adebayo Rowling
    Chicksen
    Randell
    Austin
    Morias
    Bostock (only because he can only last 60 mins right now)

and Maynard

Wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with any of you lot - first shot fired and you would be waving the white flag! - get a bloody grip!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with any of you lot - first shot fired and you would be waving the white flag! - get a bloody grip!!
    Here he goes again Mr I'm always right and poking insults at everyone who doesn't meet his thoughts in the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    What are you on about "first shot fired"? Most of the players on the various lists submitted have been atrocious for most of the season, or haven't featured enough to justify their wages. Tonight's debacle has merely amplified how poor some of our players are even further.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast