+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Match ratings v Gillingham (home)

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I bet Port Vale couldn't believe it when we came in for him, their fans couldn't either. He must have one hell of an interview technique
    I think they even paid his taxi fare...

You can count the times Nemane has beaten his man on the fingers of one hand (doesn't apply to Mansfield supporters). His only contribution to the team performance is that he can run onto a one-two from Crowley, after he has received the through ball anything can happen. A post somewhere reckons that Nemane is appreciated because he is never dropped, the truth is there is nobody else to replace him (and that's a sorry state of affairs!).
    Edit: There is no malice or disrespect intended here.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is useless, and i am bewildered as to why he keeps getting his pick in the side...And you can add Bostock to that list as well..
    Allow me to remind you of your own 'Best first eleven after the transfer window' post a week ago:

.................Stone...................

Macari....Baldwin.....Werner.....Cameron

Nemane....Bostock....Robertson..... Jones

....................Crowley..................

...................Macca.......................
    Nemane and Bostock????????

(Tell him you've been hacked D!)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Allow me to remind you of your own 'Best first eleven after the transfer window' post a week ago:

Yes, purely because we had no other options thru injuries..

Yes, purely because we had no other options thru injuries..
    It wasn't for a specific game, the question in the original post was "We signed more players than I was expecting in the transfer window. Once the new signings have had chance to bed in, I'm wondering what our strongest first eleven will be?"

Like I would have done, you selected Nemane and Bostock.

The times on Friday when Macca was looking for the thru ball, only for Bostock to pass it back.. Roll on the end of the season, so we can get rid of these donkeys.

It wasn't for a specific game, the question in the original post was "We signed more players than I was expecting in the transfer window. Once the new signings have had chance to bed in, I'm wondering what our strongest first eleven will be?"

Like I would have done, you selected Nemane and Bostock.
    The players we signed are either injured , not available or just not good enough to be included in the first team squad..

Perhaps we should refer to Bostock as Kcotsob in future - it goes better with his play
    On a more serious note whilst we all know Maynard has made the step up to full-time football, presumably the 2 other guys he brought with him were also part-time and are also making their first steps into full-time.
    If that is the case it means a good percentage of the backroom staff haven’t worked with full-time pros before. I find that a bit worrying

The times on Friday when Macca was looking for the thru ball, only for Bostock to pass it back.. Roll on the end of the season, so we can get rid of these donkeys.
    Must admit Macca's form is more of a concern to me than McGoldrick. McGoldrick seems to be dropping deeper to get the ball and trying things too far from goal, but at least he's trying things. Macca hasn't seen a lot of the ball in recent games but when he is involved something seems to be missing. His 100% effort is unquestionable, but he's not finding that half yard of space that allowed him to get there before the defender. We need to make the best use of our ample attacking assets, because we don't look like keeping clean sheets.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast