+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Look...

Jurassic Parkinson will be under pressure next week if they don't get a win Tuesday.
    The players need to roll their socks up and put a shift of all shifts in, if things aren't going well its usually down to not working hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    In all three of those games we could still be playing and be no closer to scoring. He’s out of his depth, football fans aren’t blind or deaf on the large part. He’s walked into a team in transition and has no experience or the required skill set to know how to navigate it. Experience tells me this guy isn’t going to turn it around, this is panning out exactly as I feared it would the very first time I heard of his appointment.

I’m surprised others aren’t feeling the same after some of the managers we’ve seen walk through the doors in the past.
    Sadly this is how I feel.
    Hope I'm wrong.
    Would have LW back in a heartbeat but not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Hope I'm wrong.

Totally embarrassing reply. We have a new manager, just come through the door and you want to bin him..Jesus wept, what a true supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Hope I'm wrong.
    Sadly how I feel too. The momentum we had has been totally wasted. And no, I don't need telling off because he's only been here 3 games, anyone with any sense didn't want him in the first place. To think, we could have had Warnock, albeit short term.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Totally embarrassing reply. We have a new manager, just come through the door and you want to bin him..Jesus wept, what a true supporter.
    We are Notts County, we move on. People can post what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We are Notts County, we move on. People can post what they like.

Totally correct, until Labour get in.

Totally correct, until Labour get in.
    Yes, 14 years of misery will shortly be coming to an end

Agree, barring something like ten consecutive losses Maynard gets the rest of the season for me.

Out of interest, if we did re-employ Luke Williams would you back him like a "true supporter", or would you continue to call him?

LW will either be a success at Swansea or a failure (obviously) if the latter he would have more pride than to return to us. He fits into my Fat Sam grouping but best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    LW will either be a success at Swansea or a failure (obviously) if the latter he would have more pride than to return to us. He fits into my Fat Sam grouping but best of luck to him.
    Presumably this Fat Sam grouping means the best managers ever at Notts. If LW fails at Swansea it will say more about them than him. Maybe he was more inclined to leave because Monatgue did nothing to improve his sqaud over the summer, or showed no sign of doing so this winter.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast