+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- Who's reading 'Impressed with the leadership'?

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    The independent (joke) describes Putin in the interview has ranting, strange I listened to the hole interview and he was calm and cordial throughout, guess they're relying on people not listening to it hole.
    He didn't look critically ill either did he?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Are you sure it was the real Putin 😊

What hole was he in?😋

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What hole was he in?��
    Didn't work for Saddam!

Didn't work for Saddam!
    The thread was clearly being read by the team at Tory HQ. They have been instructed to scour every dark corner of the internet to try and find some positives, however small. The original post and Soccerman's posts would have give them something to work with, but that's about it.

I thought the same.

Also clear he is far more intelligent than the likes of Biden, Trump, Boris and Sunak et al. He could run rings around them, which is probably the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The thread was clearly being read by the team at Tory HQ. They have been instructed to scour every dark corner of the internet to try and find some positives, however small. The original post and Soccerman's posts would have give them something to work with, but that's about it.

Keep supporting the anti-semantic you mug.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Keep supporting the anti-semantic you mug.
    Anti-semantic? Me the mug? You really are the gift who keeps on giving!

Dictionary definition - Semantics largely determine our reading comprehension, how we understand others, and even what decisions we make as a result of our interpretations.

I can only interpret that you are as thick as pigsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Anti-semantic? Me the mug? You really are the gift who keeps on giving!

Dictionary definition - Semantics largely determine our reading comprehension, how we understand others, and even what decisions we make as a result of our interpretations.

I can only interpret that you are as thick as pigsh!t.
    That’s something you should know about, anyway, now is your Jew loving U turning party going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    That’s something you should know about, anyway, now is your Jew loving U turning party going on ?
    I assume you mean 'how' rather than 'now', and a "Jew loving anti semitic" party seems very contradictory. At least it backs up my 'thick as pigsh!t' interpretation of you. To answer the question I think you are asking, Starmer has shot himself in the foot big time. It's a really embarrassing climbdown and there are no excuses, he made a really bad error of judgement. The worst thing about it is that it's given the obnoxious George Galloway a good chance to become an MP again. What you should be worried about is that even when Labour don't field a proper candidate, the Tories still don't stand a chance.

ps I'm not a fan of Starmer at all. He doesn't come across to me as the sort of leader we need to get us out of the mess we're in after 14 years of corrupt incompetence. The sad thing is that he's still ten times better than anyone the Tories could offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12