+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oy Squirrel

Dear Chalky lad…

Been thinking about my double or quits suggestion…

So… you need 101 or more and the usual bet.. you have fo0k1n no chance based on the last 2 weeks…

How’s this….

If you reach 95 points or more you will win the usual bet £30 of beer. if you do not then you owe me £60 of beer..

Or stick with the original bet…. 😎

Ahem,I think that you will find that’s not how double or quits works,first of all I haven’t lost the bet yet and secondly you are trying to move the goalposts so that you get sixty quids worth of booze instead of thirty which is shifty underhand work if you ask me

I will stick to the original bet thank you

Ok your choice…

Carlisle staying up
    Dale reaching the playoffs
    Chalky winning the 101 bet

All about points…. Not a chance of any 😀

Ok… in the interests of fairness…

So… you need 101 or more and the usual bet.. you have fo0k1n no chance based on the last few weeks & games called off so you might as well concede now…

How’s this….

If you reach 90 points or more you will win the usual bet £30 of beer and owe me nothing….if you do not then you owe me £60 of beer..

Or stick with the original bet…

Deal of no Deal 🤷*♂️

I’m sticking with the original 101 point bet,a couple of good weeks and I’m right back in the game and when I win I want the full thirty quids worth of ale,not twenty eight or nine but the full whack even if you have to go over

You tell him Chalky. 👏 lol

Alfie, Burnley have a better chance of staying up after the Everton fiasco than him getting 101…

(One of my mates is a Burnley fan as I think I have mentioned so apologies&#128077

Oh well,in that case you've no chance Chalky. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Oh well,in that case you've no chance Chalky. 😁
    He’s lying Alf,his mate supports Blackburn,you know what these Mancs are like for mouthing off like their in Oasis or summat

5.6 points needed over eight games,it’s not going to be easy and griff keeps putting up obstacles but I’m still up for the challenge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)