+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Leeds utd v The MILLERS

Hugill on his own again. Groan. Negative. Rapidly going off Richardson. A draw isn't enough Leam. Comprende?

Don't know why we playing Hugill up top on his own it never works you need pace to run in behind Sam Nombe should be the one playing

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Hugill on his own again. Groan. Negative. Rapidly going off Richardson. A draw isn't enough Leam. Comprende?
    Going to make the fans flooding back

A negative team that includes Cafu

Like playing with 10 men

Morning Frog’n’all. Like everybody else I wish for better things but feel we have descended into that fruitless world of madness where we do the same thing over and over again in the hope it will produce a different result.

It’s going to be Southampton repeated, set up to not lose and game over in the first 15 minutes if Leeds take the lead.

We’ll have to hope that Leeds will be as generous as Southampton and put their feet up at 2-0 rather than pushing on and giving us a right pasting.

It’s a joke Hugill starting again, Wyke must be bad if he cannot force himself into the team in front of Hugill.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I realise the admission price is an issue but I think most people have stopped going to away games because of the dire performances over more than a year
    Mellow, TS turned down an offer from LUFC re tickets. We asked for a price reduction from £27 to £25 and your man refused. Leeds turned round and said feck you then

Take your other point though. It’s hard, I know this from last season. All the best

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    It’s going to be Southampton repeated, set up to not lose and game over in the first 15 minutes if Leeds take the lead.

We’ll have to hope that Leeds will be as generous as Southampton and put their feet up at 2-0 rather than pushing on and giving us a right pasting.

It’s a joke Hugill starting again, Wyke must be bad if he cannot force himself into the team in front of Hugill.
    Went on Wigans fans forum after we signed Wyke and the general consensus is that his legs have gone, could just be sour grapes on Wigans part what I will say is can he be any worse than Hugill who someone on here comically said his boots should attached to his arse he’s on it that often😀
    Would say let us make our own mind up LR and if he is bobbins at least he’s only here for 17 games or whatever
    Fortunately 😳 Eaves and Hugill will still be here next year we have the guy at RUFC in charge of contracts to thank for that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Mellow, TS turned down an offer from LUFC re tickets. We asked for a price reduction from £27 to £25 and your man refused. Leeds turned round and said feck you then
    As I said, I think there are other issues apart from the price because we are so poor away from home but, put the two together and it's not surprising there'll be such a small following.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    TEAM v @LUFC | Johansson, Cafu, Clucas, Hugill, Lindsay, Peltier, Odoffin, Morrison, Tiehi, Revan, Kioso.

SUBS | Phillips, Seriki, Humphreys, Appiah, Rathbone, Rinomhota, Nombe, Wyke, Eaves.
    WTF! Apologies for the expletive but come on for crying out loud! Hugill is offering nothing of late so why doesn't Richardson play Wyke instead, there's nowt to lose doing so. For the record, Wyke came on as sub in 4 and started a full game in his last 5 for Wigan so there is no fitness issues to question, unless he too has now broken down in training

The biggest one for me is how Cafu starts in front of Rathbone? Yes Basil has been off it for a few games but Cafu's game has gone backwards.

No Bramall as he is now out for a few weeks, another sick note. I despair, I truly despair.

Go on Cafu make me eat my words and bag a goal or two.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast