+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Ha-ha if you're referring to me gru, well I would've only lost money and been even more depressed. But thanks for your concern my friend, ha-ha.

No in general enjoyed Newbury today just watching not gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    So we lose 3-0 against a team on a different planet.
    If we’d have played 2 up we’d have got slaughtered.
    Agree about Hugill but get off the Managers back.
    We haven’t just lost 3-0 against Doncaster for goodness sake.
    What actually do you all expect.
    We are the worst side in the league by a wide margin and will be relegated but getting rid of everyone will help nobody.
    Well said that man except Hugill not all his fault in my opinion
    Last edited by redhouse; 10-02-2024 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No in general enjoyed Newbury today just watching not gambling.
    Horse racing, another corrupt sport , just like football .

If we had a chairmen who really wanted to stay up he’d not have appointed Richardson in the first place. No balls has Stewart, just in it for skimming the cream off the top.

If he does have any balls like the Huddersfield chairmen he’d get rid, but it’s all too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Don’t need you to alter my posts you muppet.
    I didn't. It's still there isn't it? Learn how the Internet works.

The irony of Bobby Madley yellow (and then red) carding Fred Onyedinma for celebrating with the crowd and then his brother, Andrew, completely ignoring it when Leeds do the same thing today. That on top of the Banford elbow of god and a very dubious penalty...

... yes, I think we would still have lost but these things don't help.

I was planning to go to the Huddersfield and Millwall games at NYS end of March/beginning April. I'm wondering if I'll bother to turn up if many of the players continue not to. I know we are outmuscled financially in this league but we survived last year (just about) on a similar budget and were never as removed from the pack as we are today.

As regards Taylor, he lost again today. But as someone with a mighty ego it will be the players fault for not implementing his genius ideas. Taylor inherited a decent side and sowed the seeds of our destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    I didn't. It's still there isn't it? Learn how the Internet works.
    Is that what I put in my original post?
    No it isn’t is it ?
    Prick

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    Our leading goal scorer so far this season . That Hugill who couldn't score in a brothel .
    Wow 3 goals in 32 games that’s superb, oh my god he should be leading the line in the next England match.

It may be the fact we spend so much time having him on the pitch that has prevented the other strikers from getting anywhere near his mammoth total.

For a supposed Championship striker to spend so much time on his backside trying to con the referee to give non existent fouls or alternatively attempting GBH on the opposition centre half’s is pathetic.

The refs have him sussed that’s why he gets nothing out of them.

The only time he’s put a half decent shift in is when he is playing one of his numerous old teams trying to convince them what they are missing.

It pains me that he still has a couple of years left on his contract and will probably struggle to find some other mugs to pay him what he is getting with us meaning we are stuck with this superstar moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Wow 3 goals in 32 games that’s superb, oh my god he should be leading the line in the next England match.

It may be the fact we spend so much time having him on the pitch that has prevented the other strikers from getting anywhere near his mammoth total.

For a supposed Championship striker to spend so much time on his backside trying to con the referee to give non existent fouls or alternatively attempting GBH on the opposition centre half’s is pathetic.

The refs have him sussed that’s why he gets nothing out of them.

The only time he’s put a half decent shift in is when he is playing one of his numerous old teams trying to convince them what they are missing.

It pains me that he still has a couple of years left on his contract and will probably struggle to find some other mugs to pay him what he is getting with us meaning we are stuck with this superstar moving forward.
    We've really got to hope he's got a clause in his contract that he can move on if we get relegated.
    The problem is, who would want him? ☹️

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast