+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AGM Wednesday 28th February 7:30pm nith hotel

That’ll be the end of his son’s career at Palmerston then.
    Very poor timing from Wullie.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    That’ll be the end of his son’s career at Palmerston then.
    Very poor timing from Wullie.
    It must make Lewis's position at the club near untenable after his father's remarks.

Wullie saying he loves the club but comes out with a statement like that ffs.
    He’s always been a mouthpiece

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Hewitson isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he’ll be a big miss at Palmerston. Yes he would have used his companies to do work in and around the place but he did that at a lower cost or at times free of charge. I think he’ll be a hard act to follow.

And what about on the pitch what's he done there ,All he has done is the spade work that's expected as a bare minimum from the board ,what we need at palmerston is a chairman that makes sure there's a squad on the pitch that can compete at the highest level ,all he has done is drag the club backwards for last 10 or so years ,I can't think of many high points over last 10 years under billy ,we need a chairman that wants success on the pitch .nit just want but do it .

You think a Chairman who’s kept us full time despite huge losses and relegation doesn’t want success on the pitch Francis..???
    Get real and get that chip off your big fat shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    You think a Chairman who’s kept us full time despite huge losses and relegation doesn’t want success on the pitch Francis..???
    Get real and get that chip off your big fat shoulder.

Of corse he wants success but he doesn't want to pay for it ,I wouldn't call keeping a club existing a success ,all Queens have done over the last 10 years or so is slowly move backwards ,which is not good enough ,if this club keeps on the same path as its on ATM Queens won't be in existence in another 10 years from now,I'm hoping for a new regime taking over that have the clout to generate excitement in the club throughout this town ,then I can start getting back to palmy with hope in my heart instead of anger .

I’m wondering if many supporters will return to Palmerston after Billy leaves ???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)