+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Newport (A) 13.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Following a draw on New Year’s Day, Newport have won their last four league games. Their only defeat this year is against Manchester United in the FA Cup, 2-4. No need to remind everyone of our results in 2024. We’ve picked up 2 points to Newport’s 13. I’ll be surprised if we come away with anything from Rodney Parade. You Plonker!

Attachment 25712

Newport 3 Notts 1

McGoldrick

Newport 2 Notts 1

Didzy

I will be streaming this tonight.
    Hopefully we will get something from this game, I would like to see us go to a back 4.
    Let’s get behind the manager & team.
    COYP

Streaming it too, well I'm a glutton for punishment 🙏 heart says 2-1 us head says 3-1 them, in both scenarios we score first through Crowley.
    565 fans

I think we'll either surprise them or get an absolute pasting. Turns out we are favourites with the bookies somehow, so I'll go with the pasting as it will get me more Yaps.

Newport 5 Notts 2

Nothing in Wales I’m afraid ( covers Saturdays game as well)

2-2 (Macca & Crowley)

623 pies

First time I'm actually 'dreading' a Notts game for a long time...

Newport 3 Notts 2

Jones and Macca

650 wet magpies

Newport 2 Notts 3

Langstaff 3

601 jubilant magpies.

I really don't have a good feeling about this one. Some things just don't seem right at the moment. It's still possible we'll reverse the current trend if the new coach gets his act together, and the players start to build some confidence in him and themselves. No sign of an upturn tonight, I fear:

Newport 3 - 1 Notts
    Langstaff
    525 in the away end

I too will be streaming it, and hoping that I've got my prediction the wrong way round.

So it’s the leagues in form team against an out of form team tonight. I’d take a point after Saturdays performance after our goal.

But football is a funny old game and you just never know we could get something from nowhere and it could be the spark that ignites the Stuart Maynard era. Head says defeat but heart says win.

Newport 1-2 Notts County
    Langstaff, McGoldrick.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast