+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Vikki

Good Luck Vikki

Our now ex Head of Physio Vikki Stevens starts her new job at Huddersfield Town today joining "Sedge", Chris Sedgewick there.

In the absence of anything I've seen on the Official Website may I thank Vikki for her time here and wish her well in her new job.

Jules will be at the Huddersfield gates as usual first thing to wish her well.

Has it been confirmed that she’s gone to Hudders? I saw a screenshot of her post saying Saturday was her last day but haven’t seen confirmation of what her next step is.

Whatever it is, good luck to her.

The lovely Vikki, a good servant to this football club for a few years. Best of luck to her.

A tell thi what, if ar wo laikin darn yond adda bin in that treatment room regular me wi a permanent groin or hamstring strain wanting a regular rubdarn

Apologies to anyone offended by this comment. It's 2024 and comments like these are certainly unwarrented and not wanted in this day and age. I'll give myself a stern telling off in the mirror.

In the quest for equal opportunities, I hear Barnsley FC are in search of Vikkis replacement but she must be of an ethnic minority, a member of the LGBTQ+ community, an immigrant and with no experience in the medical fraternity. Sooarted, jobs a good un

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The lovely Vikki, a good servant to this football club for a few years. Best of luck to her.

A tell thi what, if ar wo laikin darn yond adda bin in that treatment room regular me wi a permanent groin or hamstring strain wanting a regular rubdarn

Apologies to anyone offended by this comment. It's 2024 and comments like these are certainly unwarrented and not wanted in this day and age. I'll give myself a stern telling off in the mirror.

In the quest for equal opportunities, I hear Barnsley FC are in search of Vikkis replacement but she must be of an ethnic minority, a member of the LGBTQ+ community, an immigrant and with no experience in the medical fraternity. Sooarted, jobs a good un
    I always looked forward to Vikki entering the field , crouched darn attending an injured player in that tight tracky bottom , did I say bottom ?

Another club asset lured away by a championship outfit same owd story!
    Spectemur agendo

Vikki always dressed appropriately for her role, unlike that flighty Dobson lass that Mrs Cryne admonished.

It would be nice for the club to show some appreciation of the years of hard work Vikki has put in at Grove Street with a few words of thanks in an Official Website piece

Even Iseka was thanked for his time here !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-02-2024 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Vikki always dressed appropriately for her role, unlike that flighty Dobson lass that Mrs Cryne admonished.

It would be nice for the club to show some appreciation of the years of hard work Vikki has put in at Grove Street with a few words of thanks in an Official Website piece

Even Iseka was thanked for his time here !
    Didn"t realise Lseka was a physio but that would explain why he never appeared on the pitch as a player !!!

Iseka "earned" (stole) more in a month than Vikki probably earned in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Our now ex Head of Physio Vikki Stevens starts her new job at Huddersfield Town today joining "Sedge", Chris Sedgewick there.

In the absence of anything I've seen on the Official Website may I thank Vikki for her time here and wish her well in her new job.

Jules will be at the Huddersfield gates as usual first thing to wish her well.
    Ikll be down at canalside with flowers daily .. …

(Thank you to Super Tyke of BBS for the following info. )

Vikki has worked 12 years at Oakwell under 17 "proper" and caretaker managers-- Hill, Flitcroft, Mellon,Wilson. Heckingbottom, Harsley, Morais, Stendel, Murray, Struber, Ismael, Schopp, Laumann, Asbaghi, Devaney, Duff, Collins

and under 9 CEO's / temporary CEO's--Rowing, Watkins, Mansford, Brown, Ganaye, Conway, Murphy, Ahmad, Flatman.

Chris Sedgewick, previous Head of Physio, worked 13 years at the club and received fulsome praise and thanks on Official Site when leaving.

I find it odd that BFC have not even mentioned she has left, let alone giving a word of thanks.

Summat's not reyt darn theear.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-02-2024 at 08:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast