+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's happened to eaves

What's happened to eaves

When Richardson first came in he was building eaves up like he was our saviour to scoring goals.

Fans jumped on board forgot what he was actually like and started mentioning eaves like he was our top scorer with 20 goals who just comeback from a year out injured.

1 diving header goal 3 sitters missed In 1 game and he gone back to a bench warmer.

Richardson insists on playing one striker,and apparently Hugill is the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    When Richardson first came in he was building eaves up like he was our saviour to scoring goals.

Fans jumped on board forgot what he was actually like and started mentioning eaves like he was our top scorer with 20 goals who just comeback from a year out injured.

1 diving header goal 3 sitters missed In 1 game and he gone back to a bench warmer.
    Damn! Reading your title I thought you were posting to say he'd been paid up and he'd left the club.

Maybe some bird's nested in him

It's how some get great pleasure in lowering their voice to sound manly and shout 'Eeeeeeeaves' that's more cringeworthy. He's not and never will be a cult hero at this club. Simply cannot wait to see the back of him as he brings nothing to the side.

He scores a goal at Plymouth and suddenly he's the super caped hero that will save our season..... He's a poor man's Hugill, now picture those two together, it hurts to think that's our front line

Nombe should start up front on his own tomorrow. Oh sorry, am I circum guessing we'll start with one up front at home tomorrow? Soz.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It's how some get great pleasure in lowering their voice to sound manly and shout 'Eeeeeeeaves' that's more cringeworthy. He's not and never will be a cult hero at this club. Simply cannot wait to see the back of him as he brings nothing to the side.

He scores a goal at Plymouth and suddenly he's the super caped hero that will save our season..... He's a poor man's Hugill, now picture those two together, it hurts to think that's our front line

Nombe should start up front on his own tomorrow. Oh sorry, am I circum guessing we'll start with one up front at home tomorrow? Soz.
    Trying to guess what different he will come up with, or should is a total waste of time….as is LR.

I'd start Nombe with (reluctantly) Wyke although i'm beginning to agree with Exeter supporters that Nombe doesn't want to get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    I'd start Nombe with (reluctantly) Wyke although i'm beginning to agree with Exeter supporters that Nombe doesn't want to get hurt.
    My thoughts also, Nombe and a few others seem to avoid the physical side of the game and want to play the “ percentage” pass. All ending up with yet another anonymous performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He's got a much better goals per minute ratio than Hugill this season.

Eaves: Played 345 minutes. Scored 2.
    Hugill: Played 1877 minutes. Scored 3.

Obviously we'll never know but I wonder how many Eaves would have if he'd played as often as Hugill has.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He's got a much better goals per minute ratio than Hugill this season.

Eaves: Played 345 minutes. Scored 2.
    Hugill: Played 1877 minutes. Scored 3.

Obviously we'll never know but I wonder how many Eaves would have if he'd played as often as Hugill has.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast