+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - An Evening With Jeff Stelling - U/K Tour in Chesterfield Sunday 11th Feb 2024

O/T - An Evening With Jeff Stelling - U/K Tour in Chesterfield Sunday 11th Feb 2024

Jeff Stelling's U/K Tour - An Evening with Jeff Stelling - Chesterfield 11th February 2024.

Jeff Stelling's evening in Chesterfield came to a bad end, after finishing the show, he returned
    to his car to find it had been vandalised.
    Stelling having already visited several Towns & Cities around the Country, found that his car
    badly vandalised, one of the doors was sliced open, leaving a huge gash that has ruined the
    bodywork.
    Stelling said, he contacted the police, while he also took to social media to blast them
    responsible, he said, " Thanks Chesterfield, anyone who knows the scumbags who did
    this to my car, while I was trying to entertain people please let me know ".
    " What the f*** has happened to people ".
    He added, " @ Derbyshire Police Any prospect of you attending Casa hotel for attempted
    car theft / serious damage on Range Rover Sport reported over an hour ago ".
    " I know you have other things to do, but told a police van came past briefly, but no one
    yet bothered to contact me - the owner ".

Not nice, ' It's unbelieveable Jeff '.

Has he said something bad about Chesterfield in his past presenting, then someone has realised he's in town and watched him arrive? Seems a bit random just his particular car. May have even said something in his show that caused offence so they've gone outside and took it out of his car.

Doesn't deserve that though does he?

A Range Rover

Probably a duff attempt to nick it rather than any link to the cars owner

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A Range Rover

Probably a duff attempt to nick it rather than any link to the cars owner
    You're probably right, if you've got a Range Rover Sport then you've got a 50/50 chance that somebody will try and nick it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You're probably right, if you've got a Range Rover Sport then you've got a 50/50 chance that somebody will try and nick it.
    Been at least 3 I can think of within about a mile or so from where I live

Toby Foster of radio deedah had his nicked from outside his house in Harley

Apparently thee top car to get nicked of late.

My mate has a pole installed behind his Range Rover set into the ground. I laughed at him having it installed. I said they they turn up with an industrial saw and they melt it in 10 seconds and your cars gone.

I said garage your car if you value it. To date his car is still on the drive.

Feck him don’t like him

Stelling comes across as a bit of a prick in the Tweet, mentioning that it is a Range Rover Sport seems to insinuate that the police should respond quicker to his special car.

Did they take his steps he needs to get in the vehicle.

Just come back onto our street, 2 police cars on it, as I get out of my car, I
    stopped one police car & asked if there had been a burglary, policeman said
    no, they were looking for a White Hyundia that was reported running up &
    down the Lime Grove Swinton area.