+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Newport County 13.02.24 [EFL L2]

Didzy yes! Assisted by Macca although Brace needs better glasses as he gave the assist to Jones. This is great from Notts tonight, although still some iffy moments at the back. And as others are saying Robbo having a great game, putting himself about and great in possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Robertson was just not match fit, like Bostock last year when he first came in
    I didn't see Robertson against Mansfield, but in the matches since he's looked a tidy player to me. Gives us something we haven't had since Palmer got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Jones assists yet again, McGoldrick taps in
    Assist by Langstaff

I'm on iFollow too. We're looking great so far tonight.

I mean...I've been saying this for a while...but Jodi as an attacking player is almost unplayable. Yes, he got all those assists from LWB....but now he's an attacker....he looks dangerous every time and doesn't have to think about defending as much.

Stags have got 5 already, Swansea 0-3 down, Stockport now level with Crewe

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I'm on iFollow too. We're looking great so far tonight.
    Too early to get carried away, but the simple fact is that if we stop conceding goals we'll win lots of games, because we'll usually get goals with the quality of attackers we've got.

Shane McLoughlin Looks dangerous down their right side…Cameron standing off way too much. As usual then!

Stags 5-0 up!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Too early to get carried away, but the simple fact is that if we stop conceding goals we'll win lots of games, because we'll usually get goals with the quality of attackers we've got.
    MK Dons are the only team to keep a clean sheet on this ground so far this season.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast