+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only in Australia...

Only in Australia...

https://youtu.be/_5M240YxCrI?si=frFPTgHVHxzmypWC

we breed our girls tough here

Oh my goodness poor Guinea pig and brave girl!

I won't show this to a friend of mine. She really wants to go to Aus but has a snake phobia! I've been trying to persuade her she'll be fine!!

she will be...

Matt Damon spends a bit of time with Chris Hemsworth , and Chris was telling telling him you won't come across any snakes... but sure enough Matt got out of the car to find a 8ft carpet python

Ha ha oh my goodness, that would probably happen to me too! She made me promise I didn't see any snakes in Australia, so I can imagine her reaction!

I will tell her you said she will be fine - then she can blame you if said carpet python appears.

carpet pythons are great , they keep down the rodents...
    if i can find the picture, there's a photo of a large carpet trying to consume a wallaby... pretty amazing photo actually.

thats not even the one i was thinking of
    got me thinking now.... of a bunny trying to fend off a snake a few years ago

this isnt the one i was thinking of, but same result

https://youtu.be/KPM91j1oFmc?si=Qc_vfze47lLmq9v5

she loves rodents and used to have a pet rat so I won't tell her that!

Yubby, before I watch, can you assure me the animals don't get hurt as I'm soft like that.

What I don't understand is if technically Australians are upside-down so why does the moon look the same in the uk?

Have you seen a Yowie? Yubs. Apparently there have been many many sightings.

Australia sounds awful. Its the drop bears that really fighter me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)