+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabrizio reports on Dan Ashworth

Quote Originally Posted by Magzer View Post
    I'd take a big guess if he does go it won't be for a project that's more interesting than ours and more like his bank balance would be more interesting to him.
    I could be wrong.
    You don't think we can match the wages on offer at Man Utd, if that's all this is about?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    You don't think we can match the wages on offer at Man Utd, if that's all this is about?
    You'd imagine wages won't be a problem if the owners want him and think he is doing a good job. FFP shouldnt be part of the equation here and this is one of the many areas IMO olong with things like staff, stadium, training facilities, medical, sports science, dieticians etc etc that the sky should be the limit.

I don't think we would match what Man Utd are potentially prepared to offer him.
    We might be a forward thinking club but I don't think we're a fools club anymore.
    I could well be wrong about money but Ashworth's looking like a mercenary as it stands if he does go.

Quote Originally Posted by Magzer View Post
    Ashworth's looking like a mercenary as it stands if he does go.
    Aren’t we all, when it comes to a day to day job?

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    I suspected ASHWORTH was just a mercenary looking for a bigger pay day, so he can fu(k off and go join his great buddy, Jim "Rat"cliffe at that miserable club! Pack your bags and F U C K off now Ashworth, you KUNT !!!!!
    Nice to see your usual measured and diplomatic response to the issue, Andy😆.

I’m wondering if someone looking from afar wasn’t p*ssed off over the Tonali situation and held Ashworth responsible.
    I don’t think you can blame him but stranger things have happened.

Come on Andy, get off the fence and tell us what you REALLY think !!

I think the main problem, which may tip things, if he does go, is that he's close mates with the fellow who has just taken a big stake in Manure.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I think the main problem, which may tip things, if he does go, is that he's close mates with the fellow who has just taken a big stake in Manure.
    That's my assumption. I don't think it's "just" money.

Quote Originally Posted by OwdBillCook View Post
    That's my assumption. I don't think it's "just" money.
    No, it's not just the cash, Man Ute have been tapping up Ashworth for months, being the slimy club that Manure is!
    I have no doubt he's already agreed to whatever shangri-la deal they presented him !!!!

Hes gone.

Done ok here. Not worth breaking the bank for.

There is better people out there. Move on.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)