+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabrizio reports on Dan Ashworth

Yeah a lot being reported on it now. It's a really frustrating one for me. We've clearly made him an integral part of our plans and he's jumping ship before we've really even got going, and also after using our budget on someone who's been banned all season. It's a bit of a gutter as a lot of people in the game thinks he's the best in the business. I think he's obviously very good at what he does but would of already been at a top top club if he was the very best. Anyway he had a good thing going with Brighton and jumped ship if he does wants to do the same to us fu(k him. We will move on without the little dweeb looking pr1ck. (not bitter at all lol)

He can go for me, there’s ALWAYS someone else, equally as competent if not better, and our owners will find him. Remember, we did this to Brighton, it’s football, and any other business, people will come and go, but the club remains, that’s the important thing.

After the way Man Utd ****ed us around with Lingaard loan fee - I do hope we do the same for Ashworth compo.

Some really good points, lads.

Whilst he could obviously be replaced and, as said, we're a forward-thinking club who would appoint another very good person to the role, i think the move itself would have to be seen as a slap in the face.

He was our top target and a huge coup for us when we got him so to lose him so soon to a bigger club would be a real 'know your place' statement. It's not that I can't see the reasons and I could understand him wanting to go to a club of their stature but, if it were to happen then, aye, i'd be pissed off that he had jumped ship at the first opportunity.

But...all of this is rumour and conjecture and he has said that he's happy here. Both he and the club might be thinking 'well our position is clear and it's all bollocks so we don't need to lower ourselves to comment.

I'll save my ire for if it actually happens.

If it does happen, and I hope it doesn't, but following on we repeatedly get the better of Manure and reach the top rapidly then who will have the last laugh. Particularly in the case at the moment when they can't settle with a decent manager who looks like regular success.

If he is going to leave, then I'd guess that would mainly down to Ratcliife and their potential working relationship.
    Otherwise, it would be timeline. Man U must be rescuable in a much shorter period than it will take to build NUFC to its full potential.

What would be the more attractive challenge (and surely it's down to personal job satisfaction and not just money here). Depends upon the person and the personality I guess.............

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Yeah a lot being reported on it now. It's a really frustrating one for me. We've clearly made him an integral part of our plans and he's jumping ship before we've really even got going, and also after using our budget on someone who's been banned all season. It's a bit of a gutter as a lot of people in the game thinks he's the best in the business. I think he's obviously very good at what he does but would of already been at a top top club if he was the very best. Anyway he had a good thing going with Brighton and jumped ship if he does wants to do the same to us fu(k him. We will move on without the little dweeb looking pr1ck. (not bitter at all lol)
    I suspected ASHWORTH was just a mercenary looking for a bigger pay day, so he can fu(k off and go join his great buddy, Jim "Rat"cliffe at that miserable club! Pack your bags and F U C K off now Ashworth, you KUNT !!!!!

I don't see how this is good news for us, even if he can be replaced (almost everybody can). It's a good day for Man Utd if Ashworth decides their 'project' is more interesting than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I don't see how this is good news for us, even if he can be replaced (almost everybody can). It's a good day for Man Utd if Ashworth decides their 'project' is more interesting than ours.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I'd take a big guess if he does go it won't be for a project that's more interesting than ours and more like his bank balance would be more interesting to him.
    I could be wrong.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)