+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Rainbow Balls

More Rainbow Balls

Al', Ketts and Phil' are going to s hit the bed when they read this 😆 😂 🤭 ......

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/efl-and-p...r-rainbow-ball

Football is and should be all inclusive. Even older members of my family have come to terms with a more modern outlook of today’s society. That said, I am fully understanding and I guess its says more about the time you were brought up and lived in perhaps. Gladly, most realise things move on and we have to move on with things as they move on sometimes.

Who gives a hoot what colour a football anyway. I just want to watch football.
    Last edited by On Balance; 14-02-2024 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Al', Ketts and Phil' are going to s hit the bed when they read this 😆 😂 🤭 ......

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/efl-and-p...r-rainbow-ball

Absolutely pathetic in my view. Live and let live and all that but all this woke crap is taking over football. Even some black players now refuse to take the knee and some would say this copy from a US thug and gangster is contributing to racist comments.

Why don’t players have a few seconds holding hands or do a few laps in their warm ups with wheel chairs? I question whether that ref last night should have worn shorts as some people may object to a female flashing her legs in public.

Absolutely pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Absolutely pathetic in my view. Live and let live and all that but all this woke crap is taking over football. Even some black players now refuse to take the knee and some would say this copy from a US thug and gangster is contributing to racist comments.

Why don’t players have a few seconds holding hands or do a few laps in their warm ups with wheel chairs? I question whether that ref last night should have worn shorts as some people may object to a female flashing her legs in public.

Absolutely pathetic!
    What has ones ***uality got to do with someone’s disability? Who’s give a toss what colour a ball is? If it helps communities live and propsper then so be it. Live and let live and stop being offended by something you might not like or agree with.

Why should female referee’s not wear shorts and be equal to their male counterparts. Should only male refs wear shorts? Perhaps in some male dominated countries this might be the thinking but in England Al, surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    What has ones ***uality got to do with someone’s disability? Who’s give a toss what colour a ball is? If it helps communities live and propsper then so be it. Live and let live and stop being offended by something you might not like or agree with.

Why should female referee’s not wear shorts and be equal to their male counterparts. Should only male refs wear shorts? Perhaps in some male dominated countries this might be the thinking but in England Al, surely not.
    It’s political posturing. Having rainbow colours on a football will make **** all difference to any community. How people live their lives is up to them providing that they don’t impact others but I, and many others, object to having the agendas of these pressure groups rammed down our throats. Honestly, if I was a player and someone told me to wear a rainbow armband and boot laces, I would tell them to shove them where the Sun don’t shine. The knee bending bull**** has only exacerbated racism in football, in my opinion. Why should such pressure groups be given the opportunity to preach to us? It’s offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    It’s political posturing. Having rainbow colours on a football will make **** all difference to any community. How people live their lives is up to them providing that they don’t impact others but I, and many others, object to having the agendas of these pressure groups rammed down our throats. Honestly, if I was a player and someone told me to wear a rainbow armband and boot laces, I would tell them to shove them where the Sun don’t shine. The knee bending bull**** has only exacerbated racism in football, in my opinion. Why should such pressure groups be given the opportunity to preach to us? It’s offensive.

100% agree with you! The point about some might object to that female ref showing her lovely legs last night is because there are minorities that could be offended. It’s England some say but hey - complete morons object to the English flag being flown and some councils etc pander to this!

Too many hypocrites - many complained about Qatar but didn’t moan about being over there picking up huge pay outs. Jordan Henderson looked really handsome with his rainbow flag sown into his immaculate football attire but did he give two s hits when in Saudi picking up millions?

Even some black players refuse to take the knee but god help a white player if they are the only one out of their team who chooses not to take the knee!

Football supporters are being picked on too due to woke. Do the police have the same consistency at other sporting events like tennis? Surely songs about Jimmy Saville and that murdering nurse are sicker than some of the top woke highlights but nothing is ever done! Consistency please!

Soon players will be walking out in life jackets in support of those coming in on dinghies!

Crazy - let’s focus on football!
    Last edited by baggieal; 14-02-2024 at 06:32 PM.

I am not at all bothered by the colour of a football in all honesty.
    So brightly coloured footballs are fine by me....
    But I do take excepption to the tatty sky bet emblem. Terrible to see that shyte been sold to kids.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Crazy - let’s focus on football!
    We wouldn’t be in this position now of overcompensating for marginalised groups if people would have just focussed on football.

This comes from racial abuse, bananas thrown on the pitch, homophobia and a history of oppression. It’s hard to agree that a welcoming approach isn’t involved in the game when that’s the history of it.

If anyone takes the time to read the link that Albionic has posted you will read all this nonsense about the 'LGBTQ+ community" There is no such thing as LGBTQIA community. All these alphabet letters are all mutually exclusive

Gays are not fussed about lesbies they have no use for the other and almost none meet in any ‘community’ spaces. Lebos can't abide the trannies because they reject the lie that trans women are women

All this diverse inclusiveness is really about pushing the nonsense that is 'gender ideology' that men and women do not have diferences ie no such thing as biological s e x. If you buy into this rainbow match ball b0llux then you are unknowingly supporting misogyny by giving more succour to these MALE tranny activists who are taking part in women’s sports and taking away women achievements. LGB don’t want to be a part of this so called community, its really all about the weird TQ bit.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    We wouldn’t be in this position now of overcompensating for marginalised groups if people would have just focussed on football.

This comes from racial abuse, bananas thrown on the pitch, homophobia and a history of oppression. It’s hard to agree that a welcoming approach isn’t involved in the game when that’s the history of it.
    Good clear point Matt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)