+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score…

Apart from promotion/relegation games difficult to know which teams will be giving it 100% this weekend which makes it even more difficult than usual.

£7.50 x 2 on these then Chalky.

Birmingham City v Norwich City
    Leeds United v Southampton
    Plymouth v Hull City
    Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday

Luton Town v Everton
    Brentford v Fulham
    Burnley v Newcastle
    Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest

Good luck if you use them.

Thanks fir your contribution howoldboy,I’ve basically had your leftovers 👍

Howoldboy

Birmingham v Norwich
    Leeds v Southampton
    Plymouth v Hull
    Sunderland v Shef Wednesday

£7.50 gets £52 back

Luton v Everton
    Brentford v Fulham
    Burnley v Newcastle
    Shef Utd v Forest

£7.50 gets £37 back

Chalky

Brighton v Villa
    Chelsea v West Ham
    Liverpool v Spurs
    Palace v Man Utd

£7.50 gets £27 back

Coventry vQPR
    Leicester v Blackburn
    Stoke v Bristol City
    Swansea v Millwall
    West Brom v Preston

£7.50 gets me £116 back

Good luck finishing on a double howoldboy 😎

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Thanks fir your contribution howoldboy,I’ve basically had your leftovers 👍

Howoldboy

Birmingham v Norwich
    Leeds v Southampton
    Plymouth v Hull
    Sunderland v Shef Wednesday

£7.50 gets £52 back

Luton v Everton
    Brentford v Fulham
    Burnley v Newcastle
    Shef Utd v Forest

£7.50 gets £37 back

Chalky

Brighton v Villa
    Chelsea v West Ham
    Liverpool v Spurs
    Palace v Man Utd

£7.50 gets £27 back

Coventry vQPR
    Leicester v Blackburn
    Stoke v Bristol City
    Swansea v Millwall
    West Brom v Preston

£7.50 gets me £116 back

Good luck finishing on a double howoldboy 😎
    Any selections by the terminal this week Chalky?

......or has he/she/it retired after last week's debacle?

I used a different shop to the one with the dodgy terminal howoldboy so all my selections

Good start on your selections though as Luton v Everton finished 1-1 last night

We went out with a whimper I’m afraid howoldboy but thanks for giving it a go 😎

How do you think you’ve done over the whole season Chalky? Up or down? Bookies generally win but it must be fun trying.

Blackdogblue can testify that I’ve had an exceptional season this season gambling wise,it’s impossible to work out how much I’ve won because I didn’t bother taking mental notes at the start

This season I couldn’t seem to do wrong in the second half of the season onwards,silly small bets that added up seemed to come in much to bdb’s annoyance,I’m at least £600 up and quite possibly a lot more and that includes £200 that I gave away because the bet was put on when I wasn’t supposed to be gambling due to Lent (including another case of beer to bdb) and the bets that I’ve placed on here on both sides to score

I’ve always enjoyed gambling on football and don’t bet on horses or dogs,if I’m not at a game there’s nothing more I like than watching Sky Sports and ticking off the goals as they go in,a lot of my bets are random and that’s why I invited howoldboy to give it a go as I was interested in how somebody who put some thought into it would do and I was impressed with his results,his odds was always shorter than mine which showed that he had a bookies mind

Bookies always win overall though let’s not forget
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 04-05-2024 at 09:12 PM.

Blackdogblue can testify that I’ve had an exceptional season this season gambling wise,it’s impossible to work out how much I’ve won because I didn’t bother taking mental notes at the start

This season I couldn’t seem to do wrong in the second half of the season onwards,silly small bets that added up seemed to come in much to bdb’s annoyance,I’m at least £600 up and quite possibly a lot more and that includes £200 that I gave away because the bet was put on when I wasn’t supposed to be gambling due to Lent (including another case of beer to bdb) and the bets that I’ve placed on here on both sides to score

I’ve always enjoyed gambling on football and don’t bet on horses or dogs,if I’m not at a game there’s nothing more I like than watching Sky Sports and ticking off the goals as they go in,a lot of my bets are random and that’s why I invited howoldboy to give it a go as I was interested in how somebody who put some thought into it would do and I was impressed with his results,his odds was always shorter than mine which showed that he had a bookies mind

Bookies always win overall though let’s not forget
    For me it doesn't matter how much you win.

It's all about how much enjoyment you get from it.

It's also the challenge of pitting your wits against the fat cat bookies.

I have had as much enjoyment from seeing Chalky make an occasional win (even from my selections) as I would have if I had placed the bets myself.

Delighted for you Chalky.

Enjoy your summer!

Thanks howoldboy

What I like about the both sides to score bet is that even if a team is 5-0 down that consolation goal scored in the 90th minute can make a winning bet,anyway three months off now to work out my system to beat bdb yet not upset griff

Thanks howoldboy

What I like about the both sides to score bet is that even if a team is 5-0 down that consolation goal scored in the 90th minute can make a winning bet,anyway three months off now to work out my system to beat bdb yet not upset griff

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)