+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score…

Both sides to score…

Had a nice little tickle last night on our clubs but the odds dropped when Carlisle’s game was called off,Notts let a 90th minute penalty in to seal the cash though,Saturdays punt isn’t the usual four suspects as Carlisle face Cambridge and Rochdale wasn’t on the coupon so I’ve gone local this week which was going to be part of my selections if griff had let me have a go on the prediction comp

Both sides to score

Forest v West Ham
    Carlisle v Cambridge
    Derby v Stevenage
    Wrexham v Notts

£15 stake gets me £117 back

I’ve also had two £2.50 bets on all teams to win and all teams to lose

All to win £88 and all to lose £105

Absolute disaster today with the bet with not even one game getting btts,next Saturdays games have Cambridge being a 12.30 kickoff so the bet may be over and done with even before 3pm,then there’s Dale who are playing Chesterfield who are rampant and will probably get trounced and then there Carlisle… well I don’t need to go any further on that do I?

What do you reckon,throw caution to the wind and carry on or split the bet into two?

Right then,first things first I tried to put on my usual bet but it come up on the terminal that the Chesterfield v Rochdale game was off,hopefully they’ve got really good weathermen in Derbyshire rather than something to do with Dales woes

Cambridge v Peterborough (12.30 ko)
    Bristol Rovers v Carlisle
    Notts v Crewe

£15 gets me a meagre £63 back

Secondly is howoldboys selection,I split his £15 bet into two as he suggested another game if I didn’t want to double on the Notts game

Blackburn v Norwich
    Accrington v Crawley
    Doncaster v Wimbledon
    Notts v Crewe

£7.50 gets me £43 back

Man Utd v Fulham
    Blackburn v Norwich
    Accrington v Crawley
    Doncaster v Wimbledon

£7.50 gets me £47 back

Thanks howoldboy,I can smell the cash from here

Strangely I can’t see the Chesterfield v Dale being off anywhere else so maybe it’s a blip on last nights cancelled game

Sat in Ladbrokes in Arnold and putting on a few small bets involving national league games and non of those are on as well,they can’t all be off so it looks like the terminal is playing up again

Not on Sky bet yet either… even down to proper non league north & south premier but no conference games

Bad luck howoldboy but a valiant effort anyway so thanks for that 👍😎

Had a nice tickle over the weekend so I’ve put £15 on tomorrow’s games,Dale unfortunately wasn’t on the coupon so I’ve bought in Forest instead who play Wednesday

Burton v Carlisle
    Stevenage v Cambridge
    Notts v Sutton
    Forest v Man Utd

£15 gets me £130 back

Burton v Carlisle
    Notts v Sutton

You can select “No” you know 😎

I’m up on my gambling so I will stick to what I know,how are you doing on yours? 😆

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)