+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score…

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I only decided whilst in the bookies (Betfred) putting the National bets on to do this again so apologies to howoldboy for leaving him out this week but it wasn’t intentional mate

Cambridge v Charlton
    Carlisle v Blackpool
    Walsall v Notts
    Rochdale v Dorking

£20 gets me £175 back
    Fingers crossed for you!

Cambridge v Charlton ✔️
    Carlisle v Blackpool ❌
    Walsall v Notts ✔️
    Rochdale v Dorking ✔️
    Ooooooh,hits the crossbar!

Get your thinking cap on howoldboy,it’s inspired me to do the final two weeks and you are invited to join me 😊

Get your thinking cap on howoldboy,it’s inspired me to do the final two weeks and you are invited to join me 😊
    Unlucky Chalky.

I don't want to upset you even more, but Jon Mellish (our one footed defender turned midfielder) was left clean through on goal in the 90th minute.

He used his good leg to turn on and swivelled to use his bad leg to blast the ball at goal. From 6 yards out he must have missed the goal by a similar margin.

You should write to the useless b*stard seeking compensation!

What is Mellish’s right foot for? It’s certainly not for football.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    What is Mellish’s right foot for? It’s certainly not for football.
    It would help if he could remember which one to stand on and which one to kick with.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Unlucky Chalky.

I don't want to upset you even more, but Jon Mellish (our one footed defender turned midfielder) was left clean through on goal in the 90th minute.

!
    I’m gonna be honest howoldboy and it hadn’t made me feel any better 🙄

Selections for Saturday 20th April 2024:

Luton Town v Brentford
    Sheffield United v Burnley
    Grimsby v Swindon
    Notts County v Colchester

Hard to ignore Notts County when making these selections. After 43 games they are 14th in the League.

So far they have scored 86 goals this season. They have conceded 80 goals.

No side in League 2 has scored more goals than Notts County.

No side in League 2 has conceded more goals than Notts County.

Near as damn it their average score is 2-2.

Must have been entertaining this season at Meadow Lane!

Thanks for your selections howoldboy,I will put the bet on tomorrow and then put it on here,this week will be £15 each but the final week I’m gonna splash out as I’ve got two winning bets saved from earlier in the season

Notts could easily be in the playoffs if it wasn’t for our defence,we knew last season that it was weak but for some reason the owners strengthened our attacking instead of defence,going to Grimsby and seeing a 5-5 result was probably the most frustrating and yet exciting game that I’ve seen for a long time,the changing of managers also hurt us as he was well respected by the players,next season will be interesting

I told you you have money squirrelled away 😎

I was saving those bets for when I went to Scarborough to see Deacon Blue but it’s been a very expensive April filling up your fridge with ale.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)