+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Did Anyone Send Their Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Mistress a Valentines Card

I buy her roses every year. But it’s a rose plant so I get good value from them 🥳

As ever, my Mrs got a card, roses a pressie and i cooked a lovely 3 course dinner, she deserves it for putting up with me.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    No I didnt. Personally to me it was all about the younger days when someone fancied you but you didn't know and recieved a card or sent a card. It's all about love . Now its a money making racket Anniversay, birthdays Christmas, Easter Leave the Valentines to the younger population .
    That's true but it's also about self preservation lol

My missis got a card, a silver necklace with a crystal heart pendant and a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume. Took her out for a drink and some snap in Tarn. Oh and a bunch of roses and lily's. They young guy in front of me bought his missis 10 DOZEN Red roses. I couldn't help but ask him, fek me pal what's tha done, the sister and the mother ffs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That's true but it's also about self preservation lol
    Yeh Grist lovely sentiment lol matey

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    My missis got a card, a silver necklace with a crystal heart pendant and a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume. Took her out for a drink and some snap in Tarn. Oh and a bunch of roses and lily's. They young guy in front of me bought his missis 10 DOZEN Red roses. I couldn't help but ask him, fek me pal what's tha done, the sister and the mother ffs!!!!
    Bloody hell pal putting us all to shame although I’m taking my wife to Watford game so that should trump your presents. 😃😃
    Hope your well mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Bloody hell pal putting us all to shame although I’m taking my wife to Watford game so that should trump your presents. ����
    Hope your well mate.
    At least get her some RUFC merchandise to round off her special day out

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    At least get her some RUFC merchandise to round off her special day out
    Was going to get her a wallet cause I need one. 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Come on - Who sent their Wife, Girlfrind, Boyfriend, Mistress a Valentines card.

I sent my wife a Valentines card, never missed over 55 years marriage. [56 in May]
    Yes all of them !

I bought my wife a new belt and a new bag

The hoover works a treat now so the lazy cow has no excuse

( annual outing of the old joke)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast