+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - Did Anyone Send Their Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Mistress a Valentines Card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No I didnt. Personally to me it was all about the younger days when someone fancied you but you didn't know and recieved a card or sent a card. It's all about love . Now its a money making racket Anniversay, birthdays Christmas, Easter Leave the Valentines to the younger population .

I buy her roses every year. But it’s a rose plant so I get good value from them 🥳

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    No I didnt. Personally to me it was all about the younger days when someone fancied you but you didn't know and recieved a card or sent a card. It's all about love . Now its a money making racket Anniversay, birthdays Christmas, Easter Leave the Valentines to the younger population .
    That's true but it's also about self preservation lol

My missis got a card, a silver necklace with a crystal heart pendant and a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume. Took her out for a drink and some snap in Tarn. Oh and a bunch of roses and lily's. They young guy in front of me bought his missis 10 DOZEN Red roses. I couldn't help but ask him, fek me pal what's tha done, the sister and the mother ffs!!!!