+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock , Aberdeen v Motherwell

Neil Warnock , Aberdeen v Motherwell

What a motivating manager is NW !
    Aberdeen 0-3 down after 26 minutes draw the game 3-3.

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    What a motivating manager is NW !
    Aberdeen 0-3 down after 26 minutes draw the game 3-3.
    He couldn't have motivated them much before kick-off

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    He couldn't have motivated them much before kick-off

You might conclude that and you might also conclude Aberdeen should have won 4-3 but for a questionable VAR offside decision.
    Warnock admitted he set up wrong , without usual CB Richard Jensen in the formation.
    Fortunately , his tactical nous to recognise the issues and change the system at half time saved embarrassment .
    Always pays to have alternatives as Millwall found to their cost last night.
    Good article in The Daily Record and post match Warnock interview on YT.

Tied up in Notts
    👍😁.
    But , " I'd rather have a Warnock than a Sven "

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    You might conclude that and you might also conclude Aberdeen should have won 4-3 but for a questionable VAR offside decision.
    Warnock admitted he set up wrong , without usual CB Richard Jensen in the formation.
    Fortunately , his tactical nous to recognise the issues and change the system at half time saved embarrassment .
    Always pays to have alternatives as Millwall found to their cost last night.
    Good article in The Daily Record and post match Warnock interview on YT.
    TBF to Neil he actually realised his mistake well before half time by substituting 2 x players soon after Aberdeen went 3-0 down. One of those Duk scored within 30 seconds of coming on to start the revival and then contributed the equaliser in the 2nd half. V strange VAR decision to deny Miovski a 4th goal for Aberdeen. However, VAR then denied Motherwell a 4th which also looked a reasonable goal.

IMHO Neil has already provided a breath of fresh air to the Scottish premiership and Mrs Kintore has acknowledged that fact, even though one of her friends and hairdresser is the partner of Barry Robson’s dad who was the previous manager. Still feel that the club kowtowed to the fans in getting rid of Robson but really hope that Warnock does well for Aberdeen and enjoys his time up here.

I see NW has just won £100 on Lifeline!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I see NW has just won £100 on Lifeline!
    Yes, spotted that. I'm sure that I need it more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    Yes, spotted that. I'm sure that I need it more than him.

Typical Labour philosophy. Have a drink Neil, you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Typical Labour philosophy. Have a drink Neil, you deserve it.
    Seeing as you've decided to turn this political, what would the Tory philosophy be? Would they say "I've got plenty, so let it go to someone who has less", or would they say "I've got plenty, but I'll still grab even more"?

Nothing against Neil Warnock, it's good to know he still subscribes to Lifeline. So while I think the first three words of your post are pathetic, I would agree with the last bit. Have a drink Neil, you deserve it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast