+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wilson

Wilson

Out for up to 3 months with a torn pectoral muscle that needs an op.

Can our luck with injuries get any worse?

Don't answer that. ☹️

Imagine my shock!

It's no surprise to any of us, is it?
    Wilson is a sick note and as much as I love the lad I think we have to look forward without him, whether that's him confined to a bit part like Matt Richie has been or whether we can get a few quid for him.
    We simply can't rely on him.

Wtf??

Quote Originally Posted by Magzer View Post
    Wilson is a sick note and as much as I love the lad I think we have to look forward without him, whether that's him confined to a bit part like Matt Richie has been or whether we can get a few quid for him.
    Agreed, he needs replacing in the summer. Or to be the third choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Magzer View Post
    100% Been useful to us in the past but his injury record is just so frustrating.

Aye - agree with all of you.

Leaves us very short up front - Gordon will end up having to fill in through centre.

Cant see Howe wanting to through in the young lads there like he did with Miley.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Aye - agree with all of you.

Leaves us very short up front - Gordon will end up having to fill in through centre.

Cant see Howe wanting to through in the young lads there like he did with Miley.
    There's been too much dependence on Gordon and the lad never gets a bit of rest, even brought back from injury earlier than should be. I hope the lad can stand it before even he gets burnt out as he's too willing for his own good.

Agreed Pat - that would be typical for us this season.

Burn and injury Gordon out.

But equally, other than him who goes there. . . Assuming Isak is injured again and Gordon needed a break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)