+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takeover sorted

Having only just seen this I've then checked the Albion website and the news is on there. The deal should be all completed next week. It's been a long time coming but some good news at last!

Btw, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend but very good to see you back on here Mick

All good news. For the club and the board. Welcome back Mickd. Hopefully we can agree to disagree if the need arises. �� (Handshake emoji - which doesn’t appear to work).

Good to see you mick, hope you are keeping well.

Thanks for the personal greetings guys, much appreciated.

The terrible news about one of my two best friends of my entire life and tonight’s positive news made me feel that life’s too short.

Can I point something out though just for clarity going forward.

The Moderator position I’m supposed to be in is completely useless, the tools don’t work and I can’t affect anything in any way.

So asking me to do something that suits any person’s personal desires or narrative, including my own, well, it’s impossible because there is no access to anything so the whole thing is pointless!

You’ve all done very well without any moderator so carry on I say!

Brilliant News.

It will great tomorrow night with that c??? GOING.

Good to have you back, Mick, very sorry about your mate.

Great news that there has been a Chinese takenaway!

Nice to hear from you again Mick.
    Dark clouds seem to be shifting alright. Good start to my Friday day.
    Happy Friday to you all each and everyone of ye...
    https://www.bing.com/videos/rivervie...7437&FORM=VIRE

Great news, good to see you back mick, and sorry for your loss.

Welcome back mate 👍 exciting times and as a result I will break my Friday night game rule and enjoy the hour stuck trying to get round the M5 roundabout 😂

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Don’t get me started AL.

As you know, one of my best friends dropped dead on Monday at 59 in a total shock to all of us, I’ve known him since he was 8.

Life’s too short for arguing about stupid sh it which is why I’ve taken a long break.

Great news that Lai is gone, I just hope this Patel geezer is a decent bloke?

I don’t really care if he’s not mega minted, I just want good people in charge who have a plan.
    Totally agree with your final sentence. Owners don’t have to be mega rich but need to have the best interests of the club at heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)