+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Wrexham (A) 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

League H2H since we were reunited in 2019 we have done well against them, 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, though the 2 defeats did come in the last 2 meetings.
    All time it's 22 wins for Notts 18 for Wrexham, with both being dominant at home.

MKD, Bradford, Crewe and Swindon are the only sides to have left the Racecourse with anything this season.
    No pressure on Maynard now he has a win under his belt, with the performance to go with it, this is a free hit.

A lot saying 2-2 and I'd go with that.

2-2

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    League H2H since we were reunited in 2019 we have done well against them, 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, though the 2 defeats did come in the last 2 meetings.
    All time it's 22 wins for Notts 18 for Wrexham, with both being dominant at home.

MKD, Bradford, Crewe, and Swindon are the only sides to have left the Racecourse with anything this season.
    No pressure on Maynard now he has a win under his belt, with the performance to go with it, this is a free hit.

A lot saying 2-2 and I'd go with that.

2-2
    I was thinking the same about a free hit I would have been happy with a point from each so already 1 to the good.

2-0 for Wrexham.

Neither team gives up so it will be cut and thrust until the final whistle. We know that Parkinson will set up to kick JJ off the park so if they double up on him that may well open up for ML. All the back 4 have to do is play as they did at Newport (although Wrexham are a different challenge) and restrict the cheat. Middle 4 link between the two areas (move the ball a bit quicker JB so you aren't caught in possesion) and we will win this.
    Wrex 2 - Notts 3

1-2 Macca & Didzy 1260 pies

Wrexham 1. Notts 2.

A very productive week in Wales.

Hopefully we get a linesman who knows the offside rule this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    And a ref who is savvy enough to see a trailing leg, a dragged foot and a player that holds and falls while dragging the other player down.
    (For all teams sake you would think that officials had some experience of actually playing the game so they can spot manufactured fouls).

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    and spots the cheating antics of a certain red shirted forward......

Mullin should've had a penalty at the Racecourse in the first half. Blatant push in the chest and your defender not even looking at the ball.
    That isn't a game that you can moan about the officials. Even the BT commentators were calling the officials out for how bad they were.

Calm yourselves though, as Mullin has got virtually no decisions for him this season, even stone wall blatant ones. Ryan Reynolds must have stopped paying those ref's off...

Always amuses me when oppositions fans say this stuff about Mullin, as if you've got a team of angels who wouldn't ever indulge in the dark arts

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast