+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Wrexham (A) 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

Yes PM does his hard work no doubt about that and no doubt he gets more honest ones than not but you have to be honest he is bloody naughty at times, they are the ones that stick in the noggin.

Wrexham 1-3 Notts

Wrexham 3-1 Notts

Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    Calm yourselves though, as Mullin has got virtually no decisions for him this season, even stone wall blatant ones.
    Or refs have become aware of his antics and even when he does get fouled they don't see it that way anymore. Being that kinda player can have a negative outcome.

We had Lee Hughes who used to tread on defenders toes whenever he could to get an advantage so we've all had them.

Yes Hughesy was a carbon copy. Quick, excellent finish and as hard as cats in a sack to control.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Yes PM does his hard work no doubt about that and no doubt he gets more honest ones than not but you have to be honest he is bloody naughty at times, they are the ones that stick in the noggin.
    Oh yeah he is, no denying it. But if you don't go down you get nothing from refs these days and sometimes even when you get clattered and go down you get nowt, so what do you do? Its a fine line. But most players will absolutely do it given the opportunity.

Some Wrexham fans have been calling for him to stay on his feet more recently, moaning about him, but that's because we lost a few games more than anything.

He'll be full of it on Saturday as he was rested Tuesday so I expect he won't be in the mood for playing like a saint.

Hope you play a high line again!?

Is Palmer back yet for you? Always thought he was one of if not your best player.

1-1 with Macca on the scoresheet cupping his ear to the Wrexham mob behind the goal. 1160 from Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    Oh yeah he is, no denying it. But if you don't go down you get nothing from refs these days and sometimes even when you get clattered and go down you get nowt, so what do you do? Its a fine line. But most players will absolutely do it given the opportunity.

Some Wrexham fans have been calling for him to stay on his feet more recently, moaning about him, but that's because we lost a few games more than anything.

He'll be full of it on Saturday as he was rested Tuesday so I expect he won't be in the mood for playing like a saint.

Hope you play a high line again!?

Is Palmer back yet for you? Always thought he was one of if not your best player.
    No Palmer is out for the season and we have really missed him. Robertson is a direct replacement and came in January. Harder in the tackle I'd say, pretty good distribution too but not on the level of Palmer. Robertson is improving game on game and had his best on Tuesday, I expect the improvement to continue against you and I reckon he'll be well up for it.

Wrexham 2 Notts County 1
    Warner
    1,184 Notts fans

Them 3 Us 0

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast