+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Navalny

Of course he should but he won't. I do fear Trump being elected and breaking up Nato, it seems almost inevitable that Nato will be at war with Russia sooner or later, your link is sobering reading Smithy.

Some interesting developments lately:

Ukraine’ intelligence chief a few weeks ago came out and said he believes Navalny likely died of a blood clot, as Russia has claimed, giving fuel to “conspiracy theorists” who believe Covid vaccinations cause much higher rates of deadly blood clots (for the record, I have no idea if they’re right or not):

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/28630

And then there’s this guy: Boeing whistleblower John Barnett found dead of a supposed self-inflicted gun shot wound in his car amidst a busy schedule of testifying against Boeing. “Boeing said it was saddened to hear of Mr Barnett's passing”, with the usual helping of thoughts and prayers extended to his family. Did US government backed oligarchs assassinate him? I don’t know the answer to that either. In this case I imagine the apologists and appeasers will just ignore the story, as will the general population.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68534703.amp

Barnett is a strange one. I could imagine the "self-inflicted" part was his decision to blow the whistle! Funny how a lot people that rock the establishments (any establishment) boat suddenly fall foul to some very stange "accidents".

I agree with everything you say, Smiffy, with the exception of the part where you find Barnett’s death strange - at least in so far is you might have meant that you found it stranger (or is it ‘more strange’?) than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    I agree with everything you say, Smiffy, with the exception of the part where you find Barnett’s death strange - at least in so far is you might have meant that you found it stranger (or is it ‘more strange’?) than the others.
    Well strange in those circumstances I guess. At face value a corporate, not a political/mob issue, on a hotel car park (his hotel? If you're going to do it wouldn't you do it in the room instead of the car? Of course someone could wait in the car park not in the room). I get your point though.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Well strange in those circumstances I guess. At face value a corporate, not a political/mob issue, on a hotel car park (his hotel? If you're going to do it wouldn't you do it in the room instead of the car? Of course someone could wait in the car park not in the room). I get your point though.
    Yes, that part struck me as puzzling too. Although I have heard that some who commit suicide take some care to leave as little a mess as possible for others.

Any ideas what they do with cars in these cases? Straight to scrap yard or do they send them to the cleaners? I suppose it depends on the will of the estate executor?

Thomas Kingston!

And what on Earth was going on with that girl who was found dead at Sandringham? More than a decade ago now and nobody has ever been charged with her murder.

John Barnett allegedly told a close family friend not long ago that if he winds up dead then don’t believe any claims of suicide:

https://www.newsweek.com/john-barnet...candal-1879548

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    John Barnett allegedly told a close family friend not long ago that if he winds up dead then don’t believe any claims of suicide:

https://www.newsweek.com/john-barnet...candal-1879548
    What are you suggesting? That because someone else might have been murdered, it's ok for Putin to have murdered his political opposition?

Mysterious deaths in many countries unfortunately.
    As posters on here have illustrated Dr.David Kelly , don't forget Jill Dando , and the sudden passing of John Smith and Robin Cook too.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast