+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Final points predictions

Sorry this list is up so late but I'm actually holed up in a Dublin Hospital with a fractured hip. Probably, miss a few games now but not all.

Frogpole 86
    Terrierstan 84
    Jimmy Boldon 82
    Shropshire Alex 82
    Gobstopper 82
    Gazan 81
    Teamoo 80
    Timmy58 79
    Me For Crewe 77

CREWE ALEX 61

That sound's painful,get well soon, hopefully the Alex keep winning to cheer you up.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Sorry this list is up so late but I'm actually holed up in a Dublin Hospital with a fractured hip. Probably, miss a few games now but not all.
    too many Guinness me thinks, would have to count to be sure to be sure

Get well soon

Hope that you are back on your feet before too long Gazan and I don't know your circumstances but hope that you'll manage some visitors still as I assume that you are away from home.

Thanks all!
    I am clearly on the mend and am flying back to Manchester tonight.

Glad you're getting back home now, hard luck on the injury. I have a hip replacement due on 13 March (will miss the Sutton game the night before ....) so looking forward to finding out where in the ground I can get to after that (usually Row R Main Stand)! Next season I plan to be skipping up and down the steps again.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post

Frogpole 86
    Terrierstan 84
    Jimmy Boldon 82
    Shropshire Alex 82
    Gobstopper 82
    Gazan 81
    Teamoo 80
    Timmy58 79
    Me For Crewe 77

CREWE ALEX 61
    Speedy recovery Gazan.

I ask too many questions..

How did you fracture your thigh?

How long did you have to wait for the operation?

What were you doing in Ireland as didn't you just come back from a holiday in Spain or Portugal?

Yes, its a football forum and anyway the number of points don't matter one bit as its how we finish up is...ie promoted or in the play offs...so how many points are needed for automatic prom...another question?

How many games will you miss?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    I ask too many questions..

How did you fracture your thigh?

How long did you have to wait for the operation?

What were you doing in Ireland as didn't you just come back from a holiday in Spain or Portugal?

Yes, its a football forum and anyway the number of points don't matter one bit as its how we finish up is...ie promoted or in the play offs...so how many points are needed for automatic prom...another question?

How many games will you miss?
    Thank for asking: hoping not to miss too many games so I assume I won't be going to games for at least the next fortnight.
    Went to Dublin to celebrate my partner's birthday even though it was less than a month since we'd been away in Lanzarote 😉. Certainly won't be going away for a while now.

One less than 3rd place !

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast