+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Final points predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, you won't like what I'm going to say now..

I cannot see us winning another game after the last 7 games and we played terrible against FGR and looked lke we had never played together before. Just go and look at their first goal to see what I mean. Spending a million quid on a kids academy is a bloody joke and if I was the Chairman, I would shut it down today and save a load of money for next season and please, get rid of all those non players, coaches and managers and just get one in as they used to for over a hundred years before the idiots got control of this game. If we made the play offs by other clubs not winning then we won't get past the first round. Have you see Carlisle this season. Made L1 last season via the play off final and now bottom of the league and coming down to the bottom league again. Who cares how many points we will get! And get rid of the players who seem to miss half the season with injuries. There used to be something where the players knew they were not good enough for promotion and decided playing in a bottom league kept them in jobs. Even LB apologised to the fans about how they played. He was dead right!
    Last edited by MikeSB; 02-04-2024 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Well, you won't like what I'm going to say now..

I cannot see us winning another game after the last 7 games and we played terrible against FGR and looked lke we had never played together before. Just go and look at their first goal to see what I mean. Spending a million quid on a kids academy is a bloody joke and if I was the Chairman, I would shut it down today and save a load of money for next season and please, get rid of all those non players, coaches and managers and just get one in as they used to for over a hundred years before the idiots got control of this game. If we made the play offs by other clubs not winning then we won't get past the first round. Have you see Carlisle this season. Made L1 last season via the play off final and now bottom of the league and coming down to the bottom league again. Who cares how many points we will get! And get rid of the players who seem to miss half the season with injuries. There used to be something where the players knew they were not good enough for promotion and decided playing in a bottom league kept them in jobs. Even LB apologised to the fans about how they played. He was dead right!
    You are spot on Mike. I don't like what you are saying.