+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Final points predictions

Whatever happened to the final points prediction thread!! I'll have to revise well down to 72 points hopefully a win and two draws will see us top seven!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    Whatever happened to the final points prediction thread!! I'll have to revise well down to 72 points hopefully a win and two draws will see us top seven!!
    Hijacked…again.

Aren't they all !!

Shhhh..... 75 points .....shhhh !

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Hijacked…again.
    Can I remind you that this site is a 'discussion' football one and as such its one where anything to do with local football or any football is allowed. Its pretty obvious that some posters have asbsolutely no bloody idea how football should be played or have any idea how to put things right. There is no such thing as a 'dedicated' thread and all opinion should be welcome. I think it all boils down to jealousy that some people have the ability to express an opinion and others have no bloody idea about what to say and so criticise the poster. My working life was dedicated to problem solving and coming up with solutions. We have an academy that needs downgrading to allow more money to go into the first team and not maybe's in 10 years time. Loan players should be banned, all those subs should be banned, players who are injured the whole time should not be signed. Simple, see...

This thread in how many points we could get is the most rediculous one you can have....mmmmmm how about 50? How about 77? How about 100?

What should annoy Crewe fans like me is that the autos promotion was there for the taking and we have one win in the last SEVEN games??? We actually don't deserve to be in the play offs with that form. We are just seven points from second place and all those points we lost, including the most incompetent display of football yesterday. Even LB's first comment was a sincere apology to fans, some who maybe its their first game, paying 27 quid to see a worse game than on the Georges....now that takes me back a while...

We have some threads where we have a thousand views and yet no comments? WTF is wrong with fans they are stupidly silent?? 5000 fans and just three old uns posting here? .
    Last edited by MikeSB; 02-04-2024 at 09:51 PM.

Aren't they all !!
    Act your age....

Any views apart from the one liners we get on this site?

NO

I agree. Only about a dozen academy products played for the first team this season.What a waste of money !

Quote Originally Posted by OzMozz View Post
    I agree. Only about a dozen academy products played for the first team this season.What a waste of money !
    It showed all too clearly on Monday..

Crewe are the only club in the lower divisions who have a Cat2 academy. Please answer the bloody question. WHY?????????

Half the clubs in Div1 who are better than us have no Cat2 academy.....WHY?

Some PL and other clubs are ditching academies as they are too expensive and need too many non footballers to run them....WHY??

We have not transferred any player for decent money for TEN years and yet over a million pounds a year is spent on RH.....OK its subsidized by the FA....By how much is it subsidized...The club won't tell you....WHY?

Posters on here won't even address the heavy defeat by the bottom of the lowest football league this week and you think we are good enough for L1 cos we have a Cat 2 academy that no clubs on earth had them until the last few years....WHY?

NO
    Hahhha..

Keep posting nonsense and I will keep you abreast of how football should be played and Cat2 and Cat3 Academies are not needed....Think of the great and best players in league football over the last 100 years and not one of them needed coaching or to be members of any academy....Does people's brains not THINK as WHY that was and the result is.....A 3-0 whitewash defeat by the bottom of the league club....And some fans think that is progress????

I won't be going away and so stop posting or reading my great posts....I keep telling you this...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast