+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Roundwood

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What's this about a prospective new owner "rumoured to be in advanced talks with TS?"
    Have I missed something?
    Yes you missed a totally made up bit of rumour mongering that has no basis in fact

If the long awaited infrastructure is not put into place, starting with a proper training complex,we will not be able to attract anyone, any good to come to the club.We are still training at the NYS,what was once the best pitch in the division,not any more.Did someone say there is to be an important announcement to be made this coming week?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    If the long awaited infrastructure is not put into place, starting with a proper training complex,we will not be able to attract anyone, any good to come to the club.We are still training at the NYS,what was once the best pitch in the division,not any more.Did someone say there is to be an important announcement to be made this coming week?
    Yes, the Easter Bunny came but didn't leave us anything!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, the Easter Bunny came but didn't leave us anything!
    Easter Bunny left some raisins, I think they were raisins.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Yeah relegation after Monday’s game .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Yeah relegation after Monday’s game .
    If nothing changes at board level it could be another relegation this time next year.

There is no reason to train at NYS other than TS deciding that is it no more spend, we could have hired facilities elsewhere, I think his settee interview was a bunch of crap and it is getting harder to trust a single word he says

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    There is no reason to train at NYS other than TS deciding that is it no more spend, we could have hired facilities elsewhere, I think his settee interview was a bunch of crap and it is getting harder to trust a single word he says
    What surprises me most is that some people are only just beginning to realise that ☹️.

☝🏻Work begins

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast