+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snigger

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    He's always got on with certain supporters who know how to say yes. They get allocated special privileges including free tickets or entry to every game - but they must be high up in the DSA to qualify.
    Ach welcome to it.....some folk have an affy entitlement.........I prefer to sit we meh Dad.

I cudnae think of anything worse than having to agree with everything someone says or does.

Why would you not want to take fans along with your plans......why would you not want to feel you were leading the club rather than dragging it........that's what I'll never understand

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Why would you not want to take fans along with your plans......why would you not want to feel you were leading the club rather than dragging it........that's what I'll never understand
    Agreed, alienating fans isn't a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    They wouldn't want to be in the same room as fans for too long, we're beneath them as I'm sure you know.
    Nelms might think that he is superior but that will soon change if Tim Keyes decides to cut his losses and stop bankrolling Dundee Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Keepers....entrusted custodians....guardians.....1st generation Dee's.....caretakers.
    They are temporary guardians of Dundee Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't know many clubs where the fans and the owners are big buddies. Come to think of it, don't know many companies where the bosses are buddies with their employees or their customers.
    Maybe it's just the way things are?
    I remember the days when Ian Gellalty used to pop into the bowser after the match, he was some boy for shouting up a round of shots and dishing out the cigars 😳 they were great nights, he used to do a Kenny Rodger’s number on the karaoke before he left.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)