+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Wrexham AFC 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

⚽Match Thread vs. Wrexham AFC 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

Team news around 2pm...

Nothing would make me happier than hearing Notts fans singing Wrexham falling apart again in the 90th minute.

One radio Nottm 103.8

Was it mind games and is Jatta actually ready for selection? I guess we will find out shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Was it mind games and is Jatta actually ready for selection? I guess we will find out shortly.
    I don’t know why he couldn’t go on the bench… I’m hoping it’s a smoke screen. Any other club at this level who pays money for a player would play him… not Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I don’t know why he couldn’t go on the bench… I’m hoping it’s a smoke screen. Any other club at this level who pays money for a player would play him… not Notts.
    I think your first three words are why the rest of your statement is a pointless, and completely untrue, criticism of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I think your first three words are why the rest of your statement is a pointless, and completely untrue, criticism of the club.
    I guess we will find out shortly. However, it wasn’t intended as a criticism but rather something that happens… how many new players have we signed who it takes time to ‘integrate’ them? JJ, Bostock, Macari, even Luca the keeper (whilst Stone was so obviously low in confidence). We signed a midfielder, I can’t be bothered to find out his name, who is no where to be seen. Is he injured?

C'mon people, Jatta can't possibly be ready for selection. Not on a fitness level, he may well be able to run the legs off any of our players but until he has more than a lazy kick around on the practice ground he won't have a clue how the players around him play or how they expect him to play. He needs some intense full team training before he is put in a position that could damage his confidence, cost the team points or get the not so understanding supporters on his back.

Jatta is at the Racecourse I saw him get off the team bus.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-17 140043.jpg
Views: 2130
Size:  70.7 KB

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast