+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Watford Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong but didn't’ he have the top budget at Wigan and signed good players on great wages. That’s why they got into financial trouble. All academic because our leader will pull the plug after the Owls game.
    I think someone posted that he had a budget of something like £13 million at Wigan when they beat us to the League 1 title.
    He'll be lucky to get half that with us (even if we get a proper fee for Viktor 🤔 ) and he'll need to bring in something like a dozen new players so it's going to be challenging to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Strange how we move dugouts after what happened at the Doncaster away game!
    You may be onto something gwru.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You may be onto something gwru.
    He's definitely on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    We’ve replaced a manager who could get results at home with a manager who struggles to get us to beat a poor Watford side.
    We’re going backwards.
    Good point there

MT never replaced Chieo. On left as well been lacking all season. I can't see LR & his assistant being answer. I'd get Evans in ASAP to sort it out for league 1 next season.

Maybe we could have two more managers before the season ends if we're very quick

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    MT never replaced Chieo. On left as well been lacking all season. I can't see LR & his assistant being answer. I'd get Evans in ASAP to sort it out for league 1 next season.
    How do you replace Chieo ? A full international signed by a club who was promoted to the premier league probably on 3 times his wages at a guess .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910