+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford Post Match Thoughts

Recent Games in isolation you can makes a case for but the culmination of them can’t be ignored.i think the acceptance factor that it’s making us pick up some better bits which in Norma circumstances would be mentioned as good bits.

It’s ok saying it’s great seeing fergie back,but it’s 17th of February and this is the sort of season we are having.

Really got to start playing players who are more likely to be around next season rather than the ones that aren’t.the manager will know who they are and the players will know who they are..

I also think we should be intergating a few younger players into the squad now.the notion that it ruins then is pure *******s..people will encourage the younger ones and something to keep on eye on when everything else is pretty dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I wonder if sheff utd are happy with that? That means we only brought in 2 players we intended to play, very strange. No idea why this separate post has been moved to the post match thread but admins seemed to have moved it.
    I moved it because it was a post match thought and that is what has been done for the past 10 years just after a match ends to prevent a proliferation of new threads that all get 1-2 replies.

I honestly can't believe that fans can pick positives from the slop the Millers served up today.

In our quest(???) to win 10 games,that was one to win,we didn`t.
    A moment of brilliance was the difference,Watford another bang average Championship side,but unfortunately we`re slightly less than average.
    Things to like........Revan,a loan signing that worked,Humphries,Oddofin,Kioso,Ollie,all good games
    Not to like......our forwards,all of them,are no where championship standard,our only way forward is via the wingbacks,good job they are doing well,most teams around us picked up points,we could almost be down by the time we play S6.

We’ve replaced a manager who could get results at home with a manager who struggles to get us to beat a poor Watford side.
    We’re going backwards.

Wasn't a bad performance just no attacking intent. Nothing else to say. Odoffin Morrison Rathbone Rinohmota rated for us today.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I honestly can't believe that fans can pick positives from the slop the Millers served up today.
    When you run out of fags,you’re always liable to pick up a tab end off the street..!..

I felt for the players today. They had good honest effort and application. Some nice ball work as well. Still too many loose passes and no plans for throw- ins.
    Watford are mediocre at the moment, and only a wonder goal , with the games only shot on target prevented a well deserved 0-0.
    For me, its now a one game season. Has been since Watford away.

Dreadful match that matched the weather, dull and dismal

It was like watching a preseason warm up game

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I felt for the players today. They had good honest effort and application. Some nice ball work as well. Still too many loose passes and no plans for throw- ins.
    Watford are mediocre at the moment, and only a wonder goal , with the games only shot on target prevented a well deserved 0-0.
    For me, its now a one game season. Has been since Watford away.
    But isn’t it rinse and repeat though that’s probably most annoying bit..!.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast